He is an Indian Film-Television Actor and TV Presenter. Jay Soni with wife Pooja Shah. Moreover, he considers her wife as a perfect wife, which never comes between his career. facebooktwitterincom.

He started his career with the 2003 film Dil Maange More appearing in a small role. Jay Soni Father: Learn about Jay's life, zodiac sign, birthday, real bio, and interesting facts here. Shared Jay, “Pooja had designed my wedding attire and now she will design for my new show. Does Jay Soni smoke? I still can't fathom … Jay Soni.
He began his acting career with a small role in Hindi Film Dil Maange More in 2003. He has appeared in television shows, Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan, Sasural Genda Phool and Sanskaar - Dharohar Apno Ki. His age as in 2018 is 31 years old. Jay Soni admits that due to his busy shooting schedule he is unable to take out time for his wife Pooja Shah. Jay Soni Wife: He is married person and has been enjoying his married life with her beloved spouse Pooja Shah since 2014. facebooktwitterincom. : Not Known; Does Jay Soni drink alcohol? Does Jay Soni smoke? They recently hosted a baby shower for their friends which was attended by top TV celebs. He Jay Soni with wife Pooja (Photo: Instagram) Jay captioned the picture as, "Time flies but happiness and joyous warmth of carrying you in my arms remains as precious as it was a year back when I carried you in my arms for the first time.

0 + 7 Photos. Recently Nach Baliye 7 participant Jay Soni and wife Pooja Shah celebrated their choreographer Vivek’s birthday.

: Not Known; Does Jay Soni drink alcohol? Jay Soni wants a wife like Disha Parmar.

Jay Soni. Jay Soni Age, Height, Wiki, Biography, Wife, Affairs, Family, Profile. His Famous Role is Ishaan in TV serial Sasural Genda Phool (2010-2012), Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. Created: Apr 26, 2013, 00:00 IST. Jay Soni is an Indian actor and presenter.

Yes, his better half Pooja Soni will be his fashion designer and stylist for the show.

He made his acting debut with a small role in the 2003 movie “Dil Maange More”. : Not Known; He started his acting career in 2004 with the Bollywood film- ‘Dil Maange More.’ He has even hosted some reality shows like ‘Comedy Superstar’ (2015) and ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs 2011’ Season 5.

Created: Apr 26, 2013, 00:00 IST. Holy Shrine beckons Jay Soni and wife Pooja! Sasural Genda Phool actor Jay Soni and wife Pooja Shah are all set to welcome a new member to their family. Media is buzzed with Jay Soni wife Pooja Shah biography as the couple shall soon be seen on the dance floors of the much celebrated and popular reality show “Nach Baliye”, season 7. He began his career with a small role in the 2003 film Dil Maange More. By - TNN. Jay Soni was born on 25 December 1986 Age 30 Years in Surat, Gujarat, India. (PICS) Written By Resham Sengar 361276 reads Mumbai Published: April 8, 2015 03:37 pm . Jay Soni wants a wife like Disha Parmar. Telly actor Jay Soni and his wife Pooja Shah, who will feature in the upcoming season of the dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 7', recently visited Vaishno Devi. Later he played in Star Plus TV show Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. By - TNN. Neha Maheshwri. Jay Soni is a popular TV Actor from Gujarat, India. Actor Jay Soni and now the host of Sony Pal’s upcoming show Dil Hai Chota Sa Choti Si Aasha has got his wife as his stylist. Later he featured in Star Plus TV show Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. Numerous sites have captured information about Jay Soni but now his fans are keen about Jay Soni wife … His Zodiac sign/Sun sign is Capricorn. The couple has great love chemistry with each other and also hosted many Indian shows with each other.
He still look young even in his age. Jay Soni is an Indian television actor and presenter.