Home; Services.

Warning . Recent Viking Dishwasher questions, problems & answers. This page also has some helpful maintenance tips for working on your Viking Product Line dishwasher.

In 2012, Viking recalled its dishwashers due to a fire hazard, affecting units with date codes 052610 through 091510.

filling, operate the drain pump, and signal an error code. Call Our Team (844) 930-2782. Warning . 7 Series Range Repair. Page 1 Viking Use & Care Manual Viking Range Corporation 111 Front Street Greenwood, Mississippi 38930 USA (662) 455-1200 For product information, call 1-888-VIKING1 (845-4641) or visit the Viking Web site at vikingrange.com 301 Series Built-In Dishwashers F20878C EN (022213) ; Page 2: Table Of Contents Viking ownership. Per the manual, this indicates a pan flood fault. Congratulations 2 WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard Electrically ground dishwasher. Viking Use & Care Manual Viking Range Corporation 111 Front Street Greenwood, Mississippi 38930 USA (662) 455-1200 For product information, call 1-888-VIKING1 (845-4641) or visit the Viking Web site at vikingrange.com. Reset your Viking dishwasher from your electrical service panel if holding down the "Start" button fails to restore normal operation. I've got a viking dishwasher that is flashing both econ wash and normal wash lights.

Call us for an affordable same-day service

Resetting instructions may vary slightly by dishwasher model.

At Viking Appliance we are licensed and insured and also provide a 30 day guarantee on all labor, 90 days on all parts, and 1 year on compressors. OMG. Best Viking Repair .

Viking dishwasher troubleshooting The table below lists the most common breakdowns of … Reset your Viking dishwasher from your electrical service panel if holding down the "Start" button fails to restore normal operation. Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Viking Dishwasher products. If the sensor is open, an open fail code will signal (see Fail Codes, P-10 page 13).

Flip the circuit breaker switch that controls your dishwasher into the "Off" position. Viking Dishwasher High Level Error. Tuscany … cleaned the filer and drain casket and got repair men...they said I had a broken pump...$175.00 to tell me that. Viking Range Repair. (647) 957-7757.

Flip the circuit breaker switch that controls your dishwasher into the "Off" position. I've had my viking dishwasher for 6 yrs. Do not use an … Resetting instructions may vary slightly by dishwasher model.

Excess water in sump (check that items are secured in rack) Defective pressure sensor; Defective main control; Viking Dishwasher Siphon Error. Viking Dishwasher Repair . tax $68....total $843 and change, minus the $175 I initially paid them. Pressure sensor indicates a water level higher than the high level threshold.

Repairing Viking Appliances Since 1989. ALSO old me there was a recall on my diswasher because the electrical wires can cause fires.