You need to do the motorcycle part unscathed to get S+ on the case and the file. ... Should I get astral chain it’s been on my radar for a while now but now I have enough time and stuff to play it but I’m on the fence. The introduction scene in Astral Chain put you on a motorcycle and we already told you how to survive such sequences. For Astral Chain on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "File 9 Bike S+". Posted in Guides Tagged Astral Chain, Blue Cases, File 09, File 9, Gate Disposal, Guide, Little Boy Lost, Side Cases, Technical Difficulties, thief in neuron Post navigation ← Astral Chain: File … You can use the prior guide to get past the first part of the fight, but then you are introduced to your first boss fight on a motorcycle with Crius. For Astral Chain on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled ""left, left, straight, left, right, left" - file 8". ... Astral Chain is amazing, is the most fun I've had on switch all year. Same goes for file 9. Now nine Files later in the game, yet another motorcycle sequence has appeared. The combat is flawless and the boss battles are epic. It is indeed File 9, final Astral Plane segment where you have to get to the homunculus egg. During one of the Astral Plane segments (can't remember if it's optional or not) it's found in a hidden supply crate. I think it's File 9? It shows you where to get every Supply Crate, Dropped Item, Buried Item, Slime (Rare Chimera) for the Slime Splatter Order, Photo Order, Toilet for the Nature Calls Order and Cat for the Feline Friends Order. This is a guide for File 09 Salvation in Astral Chain. File 9 has 3 red cases in chapter 2. This is by far the fastest way to retry certain events like the motorcycle sequence in File 09. Edit: Was recording it thankfully, so I looked back. I’ve looked all over the area for a red case, other than Missing Kid, but I couldn’t find it. File 1: Startup is the game's tutorial level and it gives you a taste of how Astral Chain will play, with a brief overview of the combat system. When you're at the results screen, the game won't actually save until you close past it and take control again, so press the Home button and close out Astral Chain then restart it.