There are 60 ordinary treasures and one Strange Relic that can be collected during the gameplay. If you go in order and get each one along the way, you will find the last one in Chapter 20. The important information is that not all campaign chapters have secrets which can be collected. YES NO.

On this page of our guide to Uncharted Drake's Fortune you can find a detailed description of Chapter 15 - On the Trail of the Treasure.In this chapter, in addition to numerous fights and exploration with lots of climbing sequences, there are also two complex puzzles to solve - with a symbol indicating the place of the treasure and with turning the buttons that have to be properly set. Was this guide helpful?

Below you will find a list of all collectibles available in Uncharted 1. This page of our guide to Uncharted Drake's Fortune contains a detailed description of Chapter 17 - The Heart of the ... Pan The Drowned City To the Tower The Customs House Trapped Heading Upriver Sanctuary Going Underground On the Trail of the Treasure The Treasure Vault The Heart of the Vault The Bunker Unwelcome Guests Race to the Rescue Gold and Bones Showdown. Some stages don't have any hidden collectibles. I'm on my first play through and trying to collect them all now. User Info: Perfectinsanity. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Trophies. Treasures / … There are 48 Trophies that can be earned in this title. The video guide below shows the location of all 61 treasures, courtesy of the incomparable PowerPyx. Perfectinsanity 9 years ago #1. Treasure Guide - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - YouTube: Silver Mosaic Inca Earring (0:04) – At the very start of the Chapter, Drake and Sully are walking through the forest and will be exchanging small talk. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is the first installment in the Uncharted series, developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.It was originally released in November 2007 for the PlayStation 3.Originally announced at E3 2006, the title was developed for approximately two years before being released at the end of 2007. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune; Missed a treasure, can I go back? Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Look out for a waterfall then to the left there will be the Treasure near a large rock opposite the waterfall. The secrets in Uncharted Drake's Fortune have a form of treasures.

In This Wiki Guide. In the second, lower room will be the Treasure, to the right of the staircase if you're walking down it. Including the Strange Relic, there are 61 treasures to be found in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and you will earn this trophy when you've found the last one. Yea, I missed a treasure, unfortunately, and I can't go back in the storyline to grab it. Show/hide completed trophies: Status: Visible: Show/hide secret trophies: Status: Visible: Sort: First Treasure: Find 1 treasure (12) Beginner Fortune Hunter: Find 5 treasures (4) Novice Fortune Hunter: Find 10 treasures (1) Enthusiast Fortune Hunter: Find 15 treasures (1 ) Intermediate Fortune …