Find out all the voice actors of Final Fantasy 7 (FF7 Remake, FF7R) Remake. More like the main catalyst for everything. It's a pretty easy argument to say Hojo is THE main villain of the story.

James Sie is the voice of Professor Hojo in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Kyrie Canaan (voice) (as Erika Lynn Harlacher) Barbara Goodson ... Marle (voice) Susan Silo ... Mireille (voice) André Sogliuzzo ... Wymer (voice) Josh Keaton He was one hell of a mad scientist, I hope the voice actor they pick will much up to his madness. I hope he is more than just a sideshow in the Remake.

Video Game: Final Fantasy VII Remake Franchise: Final Fantasy Final Fantasy VII Remake Voice Directors: Collette Sunderman , Keythe Farley , Kirk Thornton , Michael Sorich , Robert Buchholz US/Japan/Europe Release: Apr 10, 2020

This article includes voice actors of important character's voice casts.

Hojo's original Japanese voice actor, Nachi Nozawa, also voiced Vexen in the Kingdom Hearts series. Following Nozawa's death, Shigeru Chiba , who previously portrayed Kefka Palazzo , took over his role as of Final Fantasy VII Remake . Voiced most times by Paul Eiding, Nachi Nozawa. Images of the Professor Hojo voice actors from the Final Fantasy franchise.

I wouldn't call him the main villain.