You can buy items off … Take the Little Bronco (the plane turned boat) and go into the center ocean.

gmo7897 (Expert) - 10 years ago 0 0. Award. Corel/Corel 9 - Gold Saucer 10 - Gongaga 11 - Cosmo Canyon 12 - Nibelheim 13 - Mt. Enter the village and speak to the man sitting down near the open treasure chest. The Village is located in the forest of the northern-most continent.

Share. User Info: gmo7897.

For Final Fantasy VII on the PlayStation, Bone Village Treasure Map by Absolute Steve. Note: I don't know what I was doing it was a random guess I heard rumors about the W-item in Bone Village. Locations Bone Village. Bone Village is an archaeological dig site in the Icicle Area in Final Fantasy VII. Use your mini-map (with the Button) as well as the map below to help guide you to Bone Village. Favorite. It is accessible as soon as the player obtains the Tiny Bronco, but the digging minigame won't be available until after completing Temple of the Ancients. Unfavorite. Answer this Question.

The following is a list of locations in Final Fantasy VII. Created by. The Bone Village is a useful place to visit for the double growth armor they sell and for the few unique items that can be dug up during the minigame. Rather than being a village in the true sense, Bone Village is mostly just a large dig site where archaeologists are excavating for various pieces of treasure and artifacts.

De Wolfe Offline Category: Loot, ... Treasure Map < > 1 Comments Chronos Decay Oct 16, 2019 @ 2:44pm Wow! "A" on the map represents Chocobo Tracks: 1 - Midgar 2 - Kalm 3 - Chocobo Ranch 4 - Mythril Mines 5 - Ft. Condor 6 - Junon 7 - Costa Del Sol 8 - Mt. Thank you for that! A complete list of all the items you can find in Bone Village and where exactly to find them. Press start on the world map to bring up the map if you need to. I hope this is helpful or not you decide and thank for watching hope you enjoy. Islands notably missing from the concept are Round Island and Cactus Island, while all the Goblin Islands are present. All locations are based on planet Gaia. Go north, and the Bone Village is close to a beach on the southeast corner of the northern continent. It is the entrance to the Sleeping Forest.

Favorited. Bone Village is a tiny little location on the northernmost continent. Early concept art of the World Map shows the general layout has remained the same for much of development.