... Jacksonville State Football The 10 Best College Football Teams of All Time.

Jacksonville University disbands its Division I football program after 22 seasons. Jacksonville State's first football team was fielded in 1904. -Head Football … His new role is effective immediately. ... Jacksonville State Gamecocks Football Archive. 3.3K likes. See the entire team roster at FOX Sports. Welcome to the Official Facebook Page of Jacksonville State University Football. A BIG congrats to our football team! The Gamecocks won an NCAA Division II men's basketball crown in 1985 before claiming back-to-back baseball crowns in 1990 and 1991. The Jacksonville State University (JSU) Board of Trustees today confirmed Dr. Don C. Killingsworth, Jr. – a two-time JSU graduate and acting president since Oct. 22, 2019 – as the university’s 13th president. Get the latest Jacksonville State Football news, photos, rankings, lists and more on Bleacher Report. The Jacksonville State Gamecocks Football program is the intercollegiate American football team for Jacksonville State University located in the U.S. state of Alabama.The team competes in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and are members of the Ohio Valley Conference.Jacksonville State's first football team was fielded in 1904.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – In a stunning Tuesday morning announcement, Jacksonville University said that it will no longer play football and will discontinue its Division I … The JSU Gamecocks schedule includes opponents, date, time, and TV. Check out the Jacksonville State Gamecocks roster. GO GAMECOCKS!!! View the 2020 Jacksonville State Football Schedule at FBSchedules.com. The university said it will use the money saved on its other sports programs, which compete in the ASUN. Go Gamecocks! Jacksonville State University Football, Jacksonville, AL.

SCOUTING REPORTS. 2020 Draft Scouting Reports Reports by School Most Popular Prospects ... College Football News NFL Rumors & News NFL Draft Forum Heisman Trophy Winners. Jacksonville State is the only school in the nation to lay claim to NCAA national titles in football, men's basketball and baseball at the Division I or Division II levels. The team competes in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and are members of the Ohio Valley Conference. Read More 2020 NFL Draft Picks by Team. The Jacksonville State Gamecocks football program is the intercollegiate American football team for Jacksonville State University. Keep up the great work!