Is Simba name fit for baby name ? my brother got my mom a man coon cat and we thought it was a girl so we named it autom first. ORIGIN/USAGE. RATING. Simba Name Meaning. Names | Surnames | Submit a Name | Contact us. Yes, the breathing rate of the new born baby is faster than that of an adult. Also See: Disney Baby Names The title character in “The Lion King,” Simba, is a lion cub being raised by his father, Mufasa, and mother, Sarabi, in a place called the Pride Lands. my 3 year old niece loves it . Our research results for the name of Simba (Simba name meaning, Origin of Simba, Pronounced etc. ) Visitors Online: 1564 Today's Visits: 3068 Yesterday's Visits: 330320. 0 / 5. More Simba #191 of 3,534 The Best Movie Characters Of All Time #53 of 174 The Best To Worst Kingdom Hearts Characters #2 of 98 The Greatest Cats in Cartoons & Comics, Ranked by Fans Browse for all the origins, histories, and meanings of Simba and over 40,000 other names.

Would you like to add a information. Names - Meaning of Simba. SIM-bah. Please suggest meaning of name Simba in other country, history of name and famous personality with name Simba or you like to put your any comment/suggestion on this name for other visitors. Boy. GENDER. Send us will publish it for you. According to AnimationSource.org, Simba's name literally means "lion" in Swahili.While the connection seems a bit plain, Simba does grow into and personify the king of lions, so the name is quite fitting. … simba..swahili means lion. Faster breathing rate. African. Lion. Simba Name meaning. It is the word for 'lion' in Swahili. Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning. Hasn’t added any information. Similar surnames: Sima, Simon, Shima, Sama, Simos, Zima, Sica, Riba, Siska, Soma. gemy. About Baby. The new born babies breathe for about 40 times per minute. delphiris. The history of Simba originates from a African background. N.B. Simba. Many of the modern surnames in the dictionary can be traced back to Britain and Ireland.

Meaning of Simba Name, Simba name definition, origin of Simba name, What Does Simba Mean and History?Popularity of name Simba, Is there name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? i love the lion king and he looked a little like simba so i said simba. Popularity of the name "Simba" How do you think about the name "Simba" Your email address will not be published. Simba 0 votes. his name fits him well. Meaning: Lion. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair). Name Meaning of Simba. The name Simba means lion in Africa. Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information. Famous People and fact Named Simba. Analysis, gender of Simba, Simba Name Statistics, Acrostic Poem About Simba other details; Name Compatibility Test. NAME.
There is nothing surprising in this: both names have the same origin or the same numbers of numerology. my mom found out it was a boy so she asked me what i wanted to name it. Simba as a boy's name is of Swahili origin, and the meaning of Simba is "lion". PRONUNCIATION. Site Statistics.
MEANING. Simba is a Swahili name meaning Lion. More info about the name "Simba" Simba is an African name of Swahili origins.