"Mama, I'm Coming Home" is Ozzy's way of saying that he knows the brokenness that his own lifestyle has caused for him and those close to him. Selfish love yeah we're both alone The ride before the fall But I'm gonna take this heart of stone I just got to have it all. SongMeanings is a community of thousands of music lovers who contribute song lyrics, discuss interpretations, and connect over songs and artists they love! Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home Lyrics : Times have changed and times are strange Here I come , But I ain't the same Mama, I'm Coming Home Times gone by seem to be You could have been a better friend to me Mama, I'm Coming Home You took me in .. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources.Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. This morning in the devotion passage the same coming home is muted and wished for, although it's not to a wife it to a father that the remorse is addressed. Mama, I'm coming home I could be right, I could be wrong Hurts so bad, it's been so long Mama, I'm coming home.

Ozzy Osbourne. We're not just another lyric site. Type song title, artist or lyrics John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne (born 3 December 1948) is an English heavy metal vocalist and songwriter, whose musical career has spanned over 40 years. Chorus: I've seen your face a hundred times Everyday we've been apart I don't care about the sunshine, yeah Spanish translation of lyrics for Mama, I'm Coming Home by Ozzy Osbourne. "Mama, I'm Coming Home" is a song of desperation. June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) "Mama, I'm Coming Home" is the third song on the 1991 album No More Tears by the English heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne. This article needs additional citations for verification. Mama Cry Lyrics: 100K, remain solid / I'm sorry, won't right my wrongs / Mama, please don't you cry, I'm sorry / I just caught some time, I'll be home soon / It won't be long, I promise / I will be