12.8k Likes, 29 Comments - Kyla Ross (@kyla_ross96) on Instagram: “So proud of my girl @felicia_hano for signing her NLI to be a part of the @uclagymnastics team next…” 2019 NCAA Women's Gymnastics Championships, Fort Worth, Texas - 3rd-Team 2018 NCAA Women's Gymnastics Championships, St. Louis, Mo. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. - 1st-Team Felicia Yukiye Hano (born August 7, 1998) is an American artistic gymnast and former trampolinist. She was a U.S. National team member in 2014, and is currently a member of the UCLA Bruins women's gymnastics team. From being a member of the UCLA Gymnastics team to following in the footsteps of her father in pursuing a career in law enforcement, Felicia isn't letting fear stop her from achieving her goals. For the first #BruinBanter of 2019, Felicia Hano hosts her longtime teammate, best friend & now roommate Kyla Ross. "Doing what I love doesn't scare me." Felicia Hano - Career Highlights 2019 Pac-12 Vault Co-Champion 2018 NCAA Team Champion Six-time All-American (four times on vault, twice on floor exercise) Four-time UCLA gymnast Felicia Hano, left, receives a hug from her father, Ed Hano as sister,Joy and mother Denise, right, look on following the Collegiate Challenge at the … Kyla took the vault, floor & all-around titles in the Bruins’ season opener. Watch Crosstown Stories Sunday at … - Felicia Hano.