Lisa Flanagan: I've wanted this for so long. Francesca "Frankie" Ingrassia is an American actress of Sicilian-Italian origin. That Touch of Mink DVD $14.96 The Ghost And Mrs. Muir DVD $11.21 Forbidden Hollywood: The Pre-Code Era (1930-1934): When Sin Ruled the Movies Book $22.95

Featured Products TCM Annual Catalog: 2019 Edition. When Lisa Flanagan decides to be Paul's campaign manager and begins dating him, Paul's sister Tammy (a lesbian who failed to seduce Lisa, her former best friend), decides to run against Paul as well. $4.52. Phil Reeves Walt Hendricks. View rank on IMDbPro Filmography.

Early in the film she's dumped by her girlfriend, Lisa Flanagan, for her brother. With Matthew Broderick, Reese Witherspoon, Chris Klein, Jessica Campbell. See all photos. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film … ... as Lisa Flanagan * needs role-specific image.

It was a critical hit, but not a commercial one originally.

Meanwhile, Mr. M. has an affair with the divorced wife, Sherry, of former English teacher Jack Dexter, who himself had an affair with Tracy Flick. Jeanine Jackson as Jo Metzler * needs role-specific image. Raised in Los Angeles, and better known for her iconic experimentalist role in Alexander Payne's Election (1999 film). [cut to Lisa's bedroom] Paul Metzler: [narrating] I sure was surprised the day Lisa Flanagan asked me for a ride home and ended up blowing me.

‘Election‘ is a twisted dark satire that seems to feel more and more relevant and important with each passing viewing.

Directed by Alexander Payne.

A high school teacher's personal life becomes complicated as he works with students during the school elections, particularly with an obsessive overachiever determined to … Tammy Metzler: [narrating] I don't why, but Lisa decided she wanted to hurt me, and she knew exactly what to do.

Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Election with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com ... Frankie Ingrassia Lisa Flanagan. She has been a working actor for most her life, so her recent shift to directing makes perfect sense. Election Sign up now to find fans of your favorite movies and shows! Photos. Election: Tammy Metzler: Lesbian Jessica Campbell: Tammy is a closeted lesbian. He graduated with … Missing Information. Election" is a dark, insidiously funny satire on the self-involved ways otherwise rational people can allow narrow personal agendas to lead them astray to the point of self-destruction. She later runs a nihilistic campaign for class president with intent to dismantle student government, and get revenge on her brother. Lisa Flanagan Mr. Pellegrino (left), 64, retired as the president of the Anna Sui Corporation, the fashion house in Manhattan. STARmeter.