USA Gymnastics never followed up with Simone Biles after she expressed concerns about Larry ... but Biles did not learn of USA Gymnastics’ investigation into his … Larry Nassar wasn’t even on our radar when we began the investigation. USA Gymnastics has a history dating back … CNN's Brynn Gingras has the details and the Olympian's reaction. USA Gymnastics National Team Training Center at the Karolyi Ranch. A USA Gymnastics investigation has concluded that the sport needs a "complete cultural change" to better protect athletes from sexual abuse. After receiving a tweet from the organization wishing her a happy birthday, the five-time Olympic medallist pulled no punches. An independent review released Tuesday by former federal prosecutor Deborah Daniels recommends that all USA Gymnastics members be required to immediately report suspected sexual misconduct to legal authorities and the U.S. Center … Simone Biles celebrated her 23rd birthday Saturday by roasting USA Gymnastics on Twitter, once again calling for an independent investigation into the much-maligned governing body. Simone Biles sent USA Gymnastics spinning on Saturday. In fact, the whole project — like a lot of great journalism — grew out of two local stories Marisa was investigating. Throughout the review process, Daniels and Praesidium conducted a thorough data collection and analysis of USA Gymnastics policies and procedures.

Sex abuse in USA Gymnastics. USA Gymnastics settles lawsuit that started IndyStar investigation into sex abuse. To start my story, I'm going to share a secret. Simone Biles Called For an “Independent Investigation” After USA Gymnastics Wished Her a Happy Birthday “How about you amaze me and do the right thing.” By De Elizabet h USA Gymnastics settles sex abuse lawsuit.

USA Gymnastics incorrectly tagged Biles, though, mistakenly tagging a fan-made account. USA Gymnastics …

The trailer for Athlete A, a new Netflix documentary that follows The Indianapolis Star's investigation into USA Gymnastics, details the events that occurred after survivors broke their silence. The Wall Street Journal is reporting USA Gymnastics withheld the investigation of Larry Nassar's sexual abuse allegations from star gymnast Simone Biles.