They were also the very first group I listened to back in 2012 when I became interested in the genre. After hearing most of EXO's songs, this is the second best. “Mama” is the debut EP of the popular South Korean band EXO.The album was released on April 9, 2012 in two language editions (Korean and Mandarin).

Hands down. This song is so underrated. This song deserve to be at least one of the top 5. Those are our list of EXO’s best songs of all time including several popular Korean hit songs such as Growl, Monster, Wolf and Love Me Right. The sound and the lyrics are both great, even if it's not a love song. The Best EXO Songs . Updated November 5, 2019 12.5k votes 1.4k voters 11.4k views 30 items . I love every song's of exo I LOVE YOU EXO. Two singles were extracted from it, called “What is Love” and “History”.This incredibly popular debut record ranked in the first position in the South Korea Gaon Weekly and Monthly Albums Chart.Songs: MAMA, What is Love, History, Angel, Two Moons feat. I like this song very much.
Entertainment (vote for your favorite EXO members) has quickly become one of the most popular Kpop groups with their music. Those song is enjoyable both for K-Pop fans and non-fans. The Top Ten Best Songs by EXO. Since then, they’ve suffered through more than their fair share of drama, losing three of their original members. After EXO’s debut in 2012, the nine member boy group from S.M. 16 Xoxo.

EXO are undoubtedly the biggest kpop group of this era.
EXO XOXO IS THE BEST. 17 My Lady. Posted on March 26, 2016 by Nick 59 Comments. 15 What Is Love Honestly I remember when ‘What Is Love’ was one of my least favorite Exo songs because when I was younger I didn’t care too much for slower songs, especially ballads. Ranker Music. Key of SHINee, M… 10000000000000000 is very good for this song.