Puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño del grupo. Spice symphony serves some of the best indo-Chinese fare. Staff at the restaurant were very kind and attentive. Book now at Spice Symphony - 31st St in New York, NY. Reservieren Sie jetzt im Spice Symphony - 31st St in New York, , NY, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 282 Bewertungen: "We enjoyed dinner at your place very much, the food was great and the service fantastic."

Die großmütterliche Art, mit ganzen Gewürzen und einer rustikaleren Konsistenz zu kochen, wird Sie umhauen. "Cocina de abuela" con especias enteras para una textura más rústica. Our "grandmotherly cooking,” with whole spices for a more rustic texture will blow you away.We are rated as one of the top Indian Cuisine in New York. Spice Symphony – 50th St. tiene una calificación de 4.5 estrellas de 1471 comensales de OpenTable. "The New York Times" - Fusión de las gastronomías india y china en una ciudad ávida: sinfonía de especias en el Midtown East Nuestra cocina es comida india clásica de todas las regiones de la India cuidadosamente preparada por el chef estrella. Myself and my partner dined with them for his birthday and they picked up on my booking request that we we’re celebrating h Important to note- the wait staff who served us our food, cleared tables and poured water were all very friendly, the complete opposite of the others. At Spice Symphony we provide you with many Indian cuisines, we offer a wide range of dishes featuring unique and seductive spices and unusual ingredients prepared by our celebrity Chef. Freuen Sie sich auf vom Starkoch zubereitete klassisch indische Speisen aus allen Regionen Indiens. However, there were 2 people (I think the managers!) Die New York Times beschreibt das Spice Symphony in Midtown East als Hochzeit der indischen und chinesischen Küche. Myself and my partner dined with them for his birthday and they picked up on my booking request that we we’re celebrating h Staff at the restaurant were very kind and attentive. who were extremely rude while seating us and taking our order. ¿Spice Symphony – 50th St. está aceptando reservaciones? Choose from our wine list and sit back relax with a glass of wine that will compliment each and every dish you savor while you travel through different regions of India. "The New York Times" - The Marriage of Indian and Chinese Cuisines Hungry City: Spice Symphony in Midtown East
Our cuisine is classical Indian food from all regions of India carefully prepared by star chef. Explore menu, see photos and read 3 reviews: "We enjoyed dinner at your place very much, the food was great and the service fantastic."