Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Cheats. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility is a Simulation game published by Marvelous, Natsume released on August 30, 2008 for the Nintendo Wii. For Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility on the Wii, GameFAQs has 5 save games. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (牧場物語 やすらぎの樹 Bokujō Monogatari: Yasuragi no Ki) (also known as Harvest Moon: Tree of Peace) is a farming simulation video game released on June 7, 2007 by Marvelous Interactive. I recently downloaded the latest version of Dolphin for Android (5.0-11420) to play Super Mario Galaxy. Screenshots: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Wii ISO Download In Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility, Daren will create a rainbow if you give him the 5 ingredient.. this rainbow will unlock several villagers move to the island.. 09-07-2009, 03:21 AM #7. John GodGames 91,989 views. The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, tricks, and secrets for Harvest Moon: Tree Of Tranquility for Nintendo Wii. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility is filled with exciting features that are sure to delight both new players and long-time Harvest Moon fans! We also have a character/relationship guide. I tried other versions of Dolphin but i can't get this pointer to work correctly. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (牧場物語わくわくアニマルマーチ Bokujō Monogatari: Waku Waku Animaru Māchi, lit. We have 12 Walkthroughs for Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.

Screenshots: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Wii ISO Download Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - The Seedling of Hope Part 4 (The Secret Key and the Harvest Sprites) ... (Dolphin GC/Wii Emulator) - Duration: 30:06. The game offers connectivity with the Game Boy Advance game Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. I have 2 item specific codes I would like to submit. But the IR pointer isn't working (i can't launch starbits or use pull stars).
The first is an item quantity code that targets your third slot in you Rucksack. Got a Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility walkthrough, FAQ or Guide? Harvest Moon: Animal Parade is a Simulation game published by Natsume released on November 12, 2009 for the Nintendo Wii. 30:06. Use the submission form, or email them as attachments to faqs@neoseeker.com.FAQs/Guides are posted in their … IGN is the Harvest Moon Wii (Wii) resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, previews, news and release dates. Ranch Story: Exciting Animal March) is the second Harvest Moon game to be released for the Nintendo Wii. 004 Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (牧場物語 やすらぎの樹 Bokujō Monogatari: Yasuragi no Ki, lit.Ranch Story: Tree of Tranquility) is the first Harvest Moon game to be released for the Nintendo Wii in Japan and North America.. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility cheats, Easter Eggs, Glitchs, Unlockables, Tips, and Codes for Wii. We have several FAQ/Walkthroughs including guides for mining, crops, fields, fishing and gifts. Another related GameCube game called Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life was released where the player goes through the storyline of A Wonderful Life as a female character. For Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility on the Wii, GameFAQs has 3 cheat codes and secrets. GeckoCodes.org WiiRD Hacker's Database. Amazon.com. Gecko OS Codes for Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, straight from the WiiRD Hackers themselves. By DetroitDJ Walkthrough (Wii) By DetroitDJ Recipe Guide (Wii) By DetroitDJ Crop/Field Guide (Wii) By DetroitDJ Animal Guide (Wii) It is marketed as the sequel to Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. They are in the RAW format to be added directly to the cheats. It was released exclusively for Nintendo's Wii console and was the first title in the Harvest Moon series originally developed for the Wii.

There are lot of crops to grow, a variety of animals to care for, tons of festivals to participate in, and an exciting story!