It makes me feel like every tier list should come with a disclaimer that reads, “trust the rankings at your own risk.” Where I’m frustrated, I have to admit I’m mostly frustrated as a writer. Tier List Methodology How the ProGuides League of Legends tier list is decided In the League of Legends community, tier lists exist to show the competitive viability of each champion, and their strength in the current meta.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate This is the latest and most widely-accepted smash tier list for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate from professional players, with courses, guides, character guides, stats, tier lists, and daily videos. Our tier list is based on opinions and insights from numerous Smash Ultimate … Ultimate Guides. Learn how to play Super Smash Bros. ProGuides isn’t endorsed by Riot Games and doesn’t reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. It’s just so tough to pin down where a character should belong and fish for the best arguments to defend that position. Ultimate from Nintendo Switch and last updated on February 18th, 2020. Smash Tier List.
Watch videos from SSBU Smash Con competitors, Smash Shine competitors, including ZeRo, MKLeo, and more! How the ProGuides SSBU tier list is decided In the Super Smash Bros Ultimate community, tier lists exist to show the competitive viability of every character. Tier lists are largely opinion based and can vary based on how much you weigh results vs theoretical viability. Get coaching from Pro Super Smash Bros Ultimate players today! Tier lists are largely opinion based and can vary based on how much you weigh results vs theoretical viability, but you’ll still see many similar trends amongst many lists.