EN. Linguee.

Jesús confío en ti. Translations in context of "confío en ti" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: No Mahadev, confío en ti. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Ya sabes que confío en ti para salir de este aprieto. Jesús, Jesús confío en ti No importa lo que digan Pase lo que pase Jesús confío en ti. You know I rely on you to get me out of this jam. Jesús, Jesús confío en ti Y aunque tardare, Jesús confío en ti. PUENTE Hay momentos que disminuye mi fe. Open menu. With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for confío en ti and thousands of other words.

Por favor, no me dejes tirado. Suggest as a translation of "confío en ti" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee.

Translator. Jesús, Jesús confío en ti Nunca me has dejado Estás siempre a mi lado. Please, don't leave me in the lurch.