14. 2 "A Building Is A Symbol, As Is The Act Of Destroying It. #Inspirational #Beautiful #Educational “I think the opportunities are all over the place - around your corner or in more exotic locales. The man can die, perish and fail, but the idea can live on for years and inspire change. Your place for the most inspirational and funny quotes by Natalie Portman and many others. 50+ Natalie Portman Quotes “I was really into dancing, taking six classes a week, and my real dream was to be in a Broadway show.” -Natalie Portman “I’m always on the phone because I’m usually not with the people I want to be with.” -Natalie Portman

Evey comments on the concept as well, stating that people are told to remember the idea, not the man.

Enjoy the best Natalie Portman Quotes at BrainyQuote.

Discover NATALIE PORTMAN famous and rare quotes. READ MORE: 50 Animal Farm Quotes To Teach You the Power of Too Much Power. Quotations by Natalie Portman, American Actress, Born June 9, 1981.

Share motivational and inspirational quotes by NATALIE PORTMAN.

Share with your friends. That is why I eat the way I do.” – Natalie Portman. ... -- Natalie Portman .

Symbols Are Given Power By People." May you find great value in these inspirational Natalie Quotes from my large datebase of inspiring quotes and sayings.