[+527, -6] Jr's acting is really goodㅠㅠ I'm anticipating the… My Love Eun Dong: The Beginning. Genres: Romance. Eun Ho finds himself becoming very attached to Eun Dong. Reblog. Yoon So Hee Seo Jung Eun [20s] Baek Sung Hyun Ji Eun Ho [20s] Park Jin Young Ji Eun … The guy can’t catch a break. Quynh May 20 2015 3:47 pm The webdrama "My love Eun Dong-the Beginning" is the younger years (10s and 20s) of the main characters.Each episode is 15 minutes and every minute is swoon worthy.

link or embedded video below… Hwaiting!!! My Love Eun Dong…

I thought he was a rookie actorㅎㅎㅎIt's been a while since I've seen someone with a refreshing aura like him. Enjoy. Enjoy. A major star has achieved the success he has always wanted and wants to fill the emptiness he has had in his heart for the past 20 years. obsessedwithfandoms . With Sa-rang Kim, Jin-mo Ju, Sung-Hyun Baek, Lee Ja-In. Follow. Subtitled in Arabic, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Vietnamese. Two dramas in a row! As an Empress Ki fan, I had to point this out. Why is it always Joo Jin Mo’s son and wife that gets taken away?

After losing her for many years, they meet by chance and fall deeply in love. Country: South Korea. 123 notes. The webdrama is 5 episodes and airs May 18, 20,22,24,26, and 29. renren May 18 2015 7:24 pm Jr. is a great actor. In his youth, Ji Eun Ho accidentally met Ji Eun Dong. Main Role. "Beloved Eun Dong", Track 1, is the theme song for the series and introduces each decade's couple. Date aired: May 18, 2015 to May 26, 2015 Status: Completed Views: 221,391 Bookmark. In 1995, Park Hyun Soo (Jinyoung [GOT7]) is an energetic 17-year-old boy when he meets 13-year-old Ji Eun Dong (Lee Ja In), an orphan who still has a positive outlook on life. I decided to watch this Korean drama, My Love Eun Dong (2015), because of the male star Joo Jin Mo whom I had enjoyed in several films, like Gabi and 200 Pound Beauty, but I ended up not feeling a lot of sympathy for his character since scenes of him committing adultery with the … Cast. Unfollow. 1. My Love Eun Dong: The Beginning is a web-drama that will show more about the love of the main characters of My Love Eun Dong during their mid-teens and mid-twenties. The following My Love Eun-Dong Episode 2 English SUB has been released. Other name: Saranghaneun Eundonga: Deo Bigining. My Love Eun Dong: The Beginning is a web-drama that will show more about the love of the main characters of My Love Eun Dong during their mid-teens and mid-twenties.
The following My Love Eun-Dong Episode 3 English SUB has been released. I think the husband is not coming clean about saving Eun Dong from the wreckage. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! 23.Tem.2015 - Dai5yVIP adlı kişinin Pinterest'te 118 kişi tarafından takip edilen "MY LOVE EUN DONG" panosunu keşfedin. เรื่องราวของชายหนุ่มที่อกหักในรักครั้งแรก กับหญิงสาวที่มีความทรงจำในรักครั้งแรกตลอด 20 ปี เรื่องย่อ ซีรี่ย์เกาหลี My Love Eun Dong. [+674, -7] That guy is Jr, right?? She intercedes to keep him out of detention. There is no real love for Eun Dong, the dude’s in love with himself. Video: My Love Eun Dong Instrumental Tracks Several of the My Love Eun Dong instrumental tracks inspired me. WOW!! my love eun dong kim sa rang joo jin mo my love eundong 사랑하는 은동아 edit:eundong edit:mine poem translation: viki episode 9. Jun 16, 2015 - My Love Eun Dong: The Beginning - watch here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AcMzLw3dI ‘My Love Eun Dong - The Beginning’ is a 5-part web drama version that takes from 4 episodes of the 16-episode ‘My Love Eun Dong.’ It compresses the story into 10 minutes.