Why do I feel like I'm drowning Like I'm running out of air, ah-ah-ah Why do I feel like I'm falling When I'm nowhere near the edge, ah-ah-ah She's lost control. She's lost control. 16 Comments; 0 Tags; Life has betrayed me once again, I accept that some things will never change. She's lost control again. And she's clinging to the nearest passer by. Turn tables, its just like you said. [Verse 1] Confusion in her eyes that says it all.

I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony, And it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity. But she expressed herself in many different ways, Until she lost control again. Can't we join an army of you. And she showed up all the errors and mistakes, And said I've lost control again. She's lost control again. We've already lost control. Lost Control Lyrics Anathema – Lost Control.

She's lost control. Well I had to phone her friend to state my case, And say she's lost control again. Already lost control. And help you out in battle, defend your point of view.

And walked upon the edge of no escape, And laughed I've lost control. She's lost control. Lyrics to 'Lose Control' by Meduza. Lost Control Lyrics: Ummm, yea / Mirrors they never lie / Don't see myself inside / Why can’t I get it right?

She’s Lost Control Lyrics.