Conor McGregor took to social media again recently, simply dropping a date and a place on Twitter.

2:15; Dustin Poirier and Dan Hooker square off in epic bout. — Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) October 2, 2019 “Awesome bro. Awesome bro. Give me Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2.

Poirier says loss to McGregor changed his perspective, made him stronger.

The Dustin Poirier - Conor McGregor rivalry started the conversation about mental warfare. If we get the focused Conor McGregor who knocked out Aldo, Conor wins, but if we get the McGregor who is drunk out of his mind punching old men, Poirier wins.I can imagine Poirier winning by tko and I can also imagine McGregor winning, right now I feel like it's an even matchup, it really depends what McGregor we get fight day.

UFC 236: Holloway vs. Poirier 2 was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship held on April 13, 2019 at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.

Dustin Poirier is one of a select few who has shared the octagon with both Conor McGregor and Justin Gaethje.If the pair were to face off, “The Diamond” has a thought on who would come out the winner.

Sean Sheehan, a reporter for the Irish fight site Severe MMA,tweeted enthusiasm for Poirier vs. McGregor 2. UFC Fight Night: Figueiredo vs. Benavidez 2 (also known as UFC Fight Night 172 and UFC on ESPN+ 30) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will take place on July 19, 2020 at the UFC Fight Island facility on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Background.

Details about UFC 251: Usman vs. Masvidal including fighter profiles, schedule, and where to watch.

Dana White wants McGregor vs. Poirier 2, Khabib vs. Ferguson with winners to fight each other New, 38 comments By Dan Hiergesell @DH_MMA Dec 1, 2018, 2:15am EST And, in the most Conor McGregor way possible. Now count my bank digits.

1:19; Is Poirier vs. Hooker the best men's UFC fight of 2020? By Shakiel Mahjouri Jul 2, 2020, 5:30pm EDT Share this story

If we get the focused Conor McGregor who knocked out Aldo, Conor wins, but if we get the McGregor who is drunk out of his mind punching old men, Poirier wins.I can imagine Poirier winning by tko and I can also imagine McGregor winning, right now I feel like it's an even matchup, it really depends what McGregor we get fight day. Dustin Poirier went through a career and life-altering evolution following his loss to Conor McGregor in 2014. Due to inactivity, Poirier believes there’s no way that McGregor believes he could claim to be the ‘baddest’ the UFC has to offer. Again, McGregor responded.