Wrestling Fans, Rejoice: NXT Takeover Is Coming to Portland in 2020 It's not just any pro-wrestling event, but arguably the greatest example of the form that currently exists in North America. ... Keith Lee and Dominik Dijakovic each showed off incredible strength and acrobatic ability throughout their match at NXT TakeOver: Portland WWE. WWE NXT "Takeover: Portland" Results - Johnny Gargano Attacks, New Champions Crowned, Charlotte By Marc Middleton | February 16, 2020 Triple H And Shawn Michaels On WWE NXT Stars In DX, NXT … NXT TakeOver: Portland Results February 16, 2020 Portland, Oregon Results by: Mike Tedesco of Wrestleview.com “Then. NXT […] WWE NXT TakeOver: Portland Preview: February 16, 2020 by Felix Pichler As always, this is the officially confirmed match card but the order in which I’ll talk about the matches in this preview is how I would set up this PPV. Forever.” The WWE video leads us into the show.

by Curtis Dillon 5 months ago February 16, 2020. ... — WWE NXT (@WWENXT) February 16, 2020. WWE NXT TakeOver: Portland results, news, notes and business analysis on Sunday, February 16, 2020 from Portland, Ore. Resultados de NXT TakeOver: Portland, incluyendo al Campeón NXT Adam Cole vs. Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano vs. Finn Bálor, Campeona de NXT Rhea Ripley vs. … NXT TakeOver: Portland Results February 16, 2020 Portland, Oregon Results by: Mike Tedesco of Wrestleview.com “Then. A video kicks off the show that hypes up all the matches for tonight’s show. WWE NXT will be putting on their latest live special, TakeOver: Portland, tomorrow (Sun., Feb. 16, 2020).That’s right, it’s a Sunday show with no “main roster” PPV in sight - the latest effort to establish the black-and-gold brand on equal footing with Raw and SmackDown. Leave a comment. Poppy then performs the song “Fill the Crown” from the album I Disagree. Now. A video kicks off the show that hypes up all the matches for tonight’s show. Poppy then performs the song “Fill the Crown” from the album I Disagree. Tegan Nox vs. Dakota Kai in a Street Fight The build-up for this match started […] WWE NXT TakeOver: Portland Results (02/16/2020) Posted By: Caylon Knox on Feb 16, 2020 The following are the results of tonight's WWE NXT TakeOver: Portland pay-per-view event:

WWE NXT TakeOver: Portland Results. NXT TakeOver: Portland, Feb. 16, 2020: El título se le escapa a Ciampa por traición de Gargano . WWE is holding a rare NXT TakeOver event not tied to a main-roster pay-per-view as the build to WrestleMania ramps up. — WWE NXT (@WWENXT) February 17, 2020. NXT TakeOver: Portland will … NXT […] Forever.” The WWE video leads us into the show. Now.