NTR Jr was born May 20, 1983 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Jr NTR father's name is Nandamuri Harikrishna, he was a famous actor and worked as a politician and NTR Jr Shalini's mother, she was a woman home. Nandamuri Fans will be more than happy to witness […]

(1) (0) The period drama, which is being made on an insane budget of Rs. Jr NTR’s Mother Nandamuri Shalini visited Mavullamma temple at Bhimavaram on Sunday to offer prayers for the deity. In an ugly twist to the pre-poll wrangling in election-bound Andhra Pradesh, political rivals have started questioning the antecedents of Junior NTR, a popular actor and Telugu Desam party's star campaigner.Junior NTR is the son of N Harikrishna and his 'second wife' Shalini. He married to a beautiful girl Lakshmi Pranathi on 5 May 2011.He is spending a very happy life with his beloved wife and has a son Abhay Ram from her.
His parents, father Nandamuri Harikrishna and Mother Shalini Bhaskar Rao.

His mother, Shalini Bhaskar Rao, is a homemaker. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest actors of Indian cinema and one of the two legends of Telugu cinema, along with Akkineni Nageswara Rao. 350 crore.

He received his education from Vidyaranya High School in Hyderabad.

Jr NTR Wife: Jr NTR is a married person, who is enjoying a veryhappy life with his beloved wife and children. The Jai Lava Kusa star broke down while speaking about his deceased father Harikrishna, at the pre-release event last week. ... Lakshmi Pranathi's mother is the niece of ex-Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu. Jr. NTR (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wiki, Wife, Family, Son. Jr NTR Tuesday, January 4, 2011. jr ntr mother jr ntr mother Presence of Will Tarak make his entry into politics?along with other Nandamuri household members in the indefinite rapidly camp of Chandrababu Naidu has raised several political doubts. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr. was born on May 20, 1983, also known as Jr NTR or Tarak, is an Indian film actor, dancer Kuchipudi, singer-songwriter and television personality, known for his work at the movies telugu. The actor is Naidu's nephew.

Jr. NTR belongs to a Hindu Family.

Jr NTR is waiting for the release of his upcoming film Aravinda Sametha, which is scheduled to release on October 11.

NTR Junior's family history rocks AP politics. Jr NTR will be next seen in SS Rajamoulis' RRR along with Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn.

Meera Chopra has called out Twitter users who threatened her on one of her tweets. Jr NTR About Kalyanram Mother. He also has a half-sister named Nandamuri Suhasini.

Facebook: Jr. Ntr - Fb Google Plus: jrNTRofficial YouTube Link: jrNTRofficial Twitter: Not Known Instagram: Not Known Jr. NTR Earlier life: Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr. was born on 20 May 1983 (age 36 Years) in Hyderabad, India. She offered 350 grams silver bowl to the goddess. Check this page to know about his biography- age, wife, children, family & much more!

Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (28 May 1923 – 18 January 1996), popularly known as NTR, was an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor and politician who served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for seven years over three terms. “Me, Annayya, My mother and my Pedda Amma (Kalyan Ram’s Mom) are in inconsolable pain but the only relief for me is the smile of my sons,” he told. Tarak admitted that the untimely death has shaken everyone upside down and revealed that it left all his family members devastated. His father, Nandamuri Krishna, was an actor, producer, and politician. Jr NTR Son: Jr NTR and his wife are spending a very happy married life with each other. He is an Indian Film Actor, Singer and Dancer. On this special day, let's take a look at his love story with his wife, Lakshmi Pranathi.