Find another word for hopeless. Thanks! n. , adj. A serious insult. Find words with this meaning on The Online Slang Dictionary's slang thesaurus (urban thesaurus). down-and-out. Submitted by Demetrius Scruggs from FL, USA on Dec 22 1997. verb. 1. adj abandoned, destitute, displaced, dispossessed, down-and-out, exiled, forlorn, forsaken, outcast, unsettled. noun. Hopeless: not capable of being cured or reformed. A list of slang words for hard, confusing, difficult, a problem. Homeless definition, without a home: a homeless child. See more words with the same meaning: small breasted. down-and-outer. I have no plans to change it any time soon. See more words with the same meaning: woman, women, female. lazarus. homeless person. Synonyms for homeless at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. indigent. See more. abandoned. 2. n. the homeless dossers (Brit. Right now I would need a couple of slang words for 'homeless'. adj. They are such gritters. For example, if you order food that costs $8.25 you can ask your friend to bum a quarter. poor , poverty. well. 26 synonyms of hopeless from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 124 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Last edited on Nov 29 2001. slang) squatters, vagrants. Antonyms for homeless. homeless people, vagrants, down-and-outs, tramps, beggars, vagabonds, itinerants, transients, migrants, derelicts, drifters, beachcombers Yard: One hundred dollars.

adj. As I mentioned above, this list is obviously not exhaustive. a person who is of the red-neck, trailer trash, low morals variety. entitled “Writing for the 19. th. It is filled with wonderful information regarding slang terms and other wonderful details of 19. th. A visibly dirty individual. rough sleepers. English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Synonyms. forlorn , forsaken. I hope some of these other words for money were new to you. Summary: Slang for Cash. person , beggar. wandering. Last edited on Dec 22 1997. Find descriptive alternatives for homeless. vagrants. bum domestically challenged tyler bunt urban camper vagabond soup kitchen newspaper damo outdoor american nsfw hombo urban campers boar hobophobia urban outdoorsman scrubbing rain hobro curb jockey poorgasm homobo cardboard box meff easy jesus hoboloboactive hobophobe stewage hobo trout redacted wonder bum awkward hobo tech urinal cake oscar the grouch bomsh tumblr girl hobo palo …

It uses several slang terms. penniless.

As a single man, I love this lifestyle. homeless people. a female with small breasts.

I work at coffee shops. I'm working on the translation of a literary text concerned with the life of homeless people (written by homeless people). People will be finding new ways in which to describe money until the end of time. tramp. squatters. in the gutter. Definition. Could you please, help me? Many of these slang terms were taken from a book . Century: A Writers Guide for all things Victorian”. LEARN ENGLISH WITH … Wonga: English Romany word for money. The more slang you know, the easier it is to connect and make friends with native speakers. mendicant. poor person.