A celebrated advocate for human rights, especially in regards to child soldiers, veterans, and the prevention of mass atrocities, General Dallaire is also a respected government and UN advisor and former Canadian Senator. Roméo Dallaire was born on June 25, 1946 in Denekamp, Overijssel, Netherlands. Roméo Dallaire (d. 25 Temmuz 1946, Hollanda), Kanadalı asker yazar.

They landed in Halifax on December 13, 1946. Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire, OC CMM GOQ MSC CD (born June 25, 1946) is a Canadian humanitarian, author, public speaker and retired senator and general. À 14 ans, il s'enrôle dans les Cadets de l'Armée canadienne, puis dans la Force de réserve, et enfin, dès 1964, dans les Forces armées canadiennes, dans lesquelles il assume divers postes de commandement au fil des ans. He’s a article writer, known for Tremble Hands using the Devil: The Trip of Roméo Dallaire (2004), Tremble Hands using the Devil (2007) as well as the Strangest Desire (2008). I know the devil exists and therefore I know there is a God. 24 quotes from Roméo Dallaire: 'I know there is a God because in Rwanda I shook hands with the devil. In 1994, General Dallaire commanded the United Nations Assistance Mission for Rwanda (UNAMIR). $950,000 Mini Biography.

I have seen him, I have smelled him and I have touched him. The Honourable Roméo A. Dallaire, Senator, has had a distinguished career in the Canadian military, achieving the rank of Lieutenant-General and becoming Assistant Deputy Minister (Human Resources) in the Department of National Defence in 1998. The family lived in Montreal during Dallaire's childhood. Roméo Dallaire, (born June 25, 1946, Denekamp, Netherlands), Canadian army officer who led the ill-fated United Nations peacekeeping mission (1993–94) in Rwanda. Author Snapshot. Défenseur renommé des droits de la personne, en particulier ceux des enfants soldats, des anciens combattants, et champion de la prévention des atrocités de masse, le général Dallaire est également un conseiller … Dallaire was born in 1946 in Denekamp, Netherlands, to Staff-Sergeant Roméo Louis Dallaire, a non-commissioned officer in the Canadian Army, and Catherine Vermaessen, a Dutch nurse. ', 'Where you are born should not dictate your potential as a human being. Roméo Dallaire. Roméo Dallaire was created on June 25, 1946 in Denekamp, Overijssel, Netherlands. Né en 1946 à Denekamp, aux Pays-Bas, d'un père québécois et d'une mère hollandaise, Roméo Dallaire passera la majeure partie de sa vie dans l'armée canadienne. Roméo Dallaire biography and filmography. Roméo Dallaire 2020 - Biography at Wikipedia (Wiki, Age, Birthday) Roméo Dallaire - humanitarian, author, retired senator and general Roméo Dallaire was born on June 25, 1946 in Denekamp