So, while you would say ‘I love you’ in English, you would say ‘I you love’ in Hindi; that is, ‘Main tumse pyar karta/karti hoon.’ Hindi verbs change according to subject gender, subject number, tense, action and formal/informal aspects. 10 answers. 0 0 0.

Answer Questions. 1. Last Update: 2019-01-04. is this sentence correct? 7 answers.

As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page. Mein Tumse Pyar Karta Hoon. 5 years ago. Icelandic Eg elska thig. Login to reply the answers Post; jomar. 0 0 0.

What is main tumse pyar karta hoon in English? In reply you can write it as "Main theek hoon our ummeed karta hoon ki aap bhi khairiyat se honge " meaning I am fine and hope you are also fine. Corrections? What is main tumse pyar karta hoon in English? Shilpa spies Woh mujhse har kaam mein achche hain. Urdu to English Comprehension: If you'd prefer to test your comprehension with the Urdu words first, then give this list a try! Kya Tujhe Pata Hai Main Tujhe Kitna Pyar Karta Hoon Mp3 Download As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page.

& 3., to family and friends, please note the use of “को” (ko), which is usually preferred than “से” (se) as latter is …

Hindi follows a subject-object-verb sentence structure.

Aarti Bai Chauhan was mother to heir Rana Karan Singh born on 7th January 1584 at Chavand. ... tumse=u pyaar=love karta=do hoon=yeh do and yeh is silence so when we put it in sentece it goes like I styll love you main ab-bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon. Login to reply the answers Post; ... has "****" become a regular word in the english language now? i need to know this word mai aap se pyar kartihoin.

Hokkien Wa ai lu.

I'm white, can I … 1.

Kya Tujhe Pata Hai Main Tujhe Kitna Pyar Karta Hoon Mp3 Download Please translate this mandarin? i dont know hindi so pls translate it in english. main tumse pyar karta hoon : I love you (a man saying to a woman) 0 2 2. Mai tumase pyar karata hun (male to female) Mai tumase pyar karati hun (female to male) Main Tumse Prem Karta Hoon Mai Tumhe Pyar Karta Hoon Main Tumse Pyar Karta Hoon Mai Tumse Peyar Karta Hnu Mai tumse pyar karta hoo. Mein Tumse Pyar Karti Hoon. Latest single track Do Din by Darshan Raval, complete song Lyrics with Line-by-Line English Translation and Real Meaning explanation 0 0 0. main tumse pyar karta hoon (guy), main tumse pyar karti hoon (girl) Japanese: Kimi o aishiteru (male to female), Sukiyo (Female to Male)Aishiteru ( nói chung ) Korean: Nooreul sarang hae: Hebrew: Ani ohev otach (male to female), Ani ohevet otcha (female to male) Latin: Te amo: Eskimo: Nagligivaget ,taaron ka gussa behisab hai.

I love you all. Main aap sab ko pyaar karta hoon.

Source(s ... he dint talked in hindi but just now he sent me a msg mein tumse pyaar karta hun was wriiten. Source(s): https://shorte.im/baULs. Corrections? Urdu to English Comprehension: If you'd prefer to test your comprehension with the Urdu words first, then give this list a try! Hopi Nu’ umi unangwa’ta.

Main paagal hone waala hoon Main tujhse pyaar nahi karta the little sense that still remains in me it seems, I'm about to lose.. there is a rumor among my friends that I am about to go mad..