These rugged carbines are lightweight, well-constructed and reliable; they accept Glock G17 magazines, which makes a great deal of sense as many departments carry Glock pistols in their holsters.

PCC usually operates as … JP Enterprises GMR-12. Vorbestellung erforderlich. Designed with the needs of law enforcement in mind, the GMR-15™ accepts the same G17 pistol magazines as Glock 9mm pistols for carbine/sidearm compatibility. Specifications: Caliber: 9mm para Barrel: 16 inches Capacity: Standard GLOCK magazines MSRP: $1,499. The GMR-15™ Competition PCC is the ultimate Pistol Caliber Carbine in the JP Ready Rifle lineup and our #1 best seller. 0 (0) WILSON COMBAT EDC X9L, 5" Lightrail Armor-Tuff, 9mm WILSON COMBAT EDC X9L 5" LIGHTRAIL ARMOR-TUFF 9MM. Accuracy: * * * * * For a pistol caliber carbine, I couldn’t ask for anything more. JP carbines were developed with law enforcement needs in mind. WILSON COMBAT. First, they started with a ground-up revision of the lower receiver. For the course, I took a JP Enterprises’ GMR-15 with a Trijicon MRO Green Dot along with 1,000 rounds of Federal Premium Syntech 9mm ammunition. 6-12 Wochen). The GMR-15™ 9mm is a versatile platform that excels in both function and accuracy. Accuracy: * * * * * For a pistol caliber carbine, I couldn’t ask for anything more. You are bidding on a New In The Box JP Enterprises GMR-15 Ultralight chambered in 9MM with a 16" barrel. Complete military and law enforcement packages include their own JP select-fire trigger setup for precision trigger control in both semi- and full-auto modes. 0 (0) KIMBER MFG. Available in .223 and 9mm, JP AR pistols can be built on any of our small-frame receivers or our GMR-15™ 9mm lower and come standard with a Phase 5 Buffer Tube in place of a buttstock option. While the GMR-15 is one of the more popular guns in the Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) Division of the USPSA, I wanted to see how practical it could be for home defense and general use. A Compact, Handy AR Pistol for Competition or Plinking. This configuration includes all the features you need to get out and win some matches. PCC, or Pistol Caliber Carbine, refers to an AR platform rifle that shoots 9mm — a round typically associated with pistols. PCC usually operates as … Lieferzeit abhängig vom Hersteller (ca. Pistol Specifications. The end result is a system that cycles with virtually no recoil. JP Enterprises Announces the GMR-15. Specifications: Caliber: 9mm para Barrel: 16 inches Capacity: Standard GLOCK magazines MSRP: $1,499. Ratings (Out of Five Stars): All ratings are relative compared to the other weapons in the gun’s category. Complete carbine builds are available with either our forged JP-15™ or PSC-17™ dual-charging upper that includes our 9mm Silent Captured Spring standard. KIMBER … Lieferzeit abhängig vom Hersteller (ca. - YouTube It’s loaded with innovative features that elevate the pistol caliber carbine platform. Micro 9 Desert Night - 9mm - 3,15" Lauf. Well, I could, but I’d be a dick for doing so. Hugo, MN – JP Enterprises announces the release of the GMR-15, an updated version of their industry-leading 9mm carbine the GMR-13. One of the company's purpose-built pistol-caliber designs is the GMR-15 Ready Pistol. Pistol-caliber carbines have taken off in a big way in recent years, and companies like JP Enterprises are providing PCCs that give shooters a chance to excel at competition or have fun at the range. JP Enterprises makes a … The JP-15 9mm carbine, shown equipped with a Trijicon 2×20 ACOG and SureFire vertical foregrip weaponlight, is a highly capable pistol-caliber carbine ideal for specialized LE applications. Vorbestellung erforderlich. The 9mm rounds through a carbine can be effective and accurate out to 100 yards if the shooter has the skill to make it happen. JP Silent Capture Spring in an AR15 Pistol It Works!

JP Enterprises GMR-12. Times could be achieved with the GMR that could not be accomplished with a pistol, despite having years of pistol experience. This rifle is brand new in the box with a full warranty thru JP Enterprises. 6-12 Wochen). AR Pistols; JP-22R Rimfire Rifle; GMR-15™ 9mm Carbine; MR-19™ Manual Rifle; Custom Finishes; Send In Your Lower Program ; Ready Rifle Program; Available Inventory; RIFLE PARTS. PCC, or Pistol Caliber Carbine, refers to an AR platform rifle that shoots 9mm — a round typically associated with pistols. Ratings (Out of Five Stars): All ratings are relative compared to the other weapons in the gun’s category. 4.199,90 € * Pistolen. Pistolen. The conclusion has been eye-opening in regard to the high level of performance by this specific carbine, and by carbines in general.