Erika Linder.

This is a fanpage for model Erika Linder. She was the first woman to appear on the men's board back in 2011 and models for both women's and men's fashion. In 2016, she starred in the film Below Her Mouth. 120K likes. Erika Linder will make you question your sexuality, in like, a REALLY good way…well, that’s what happened with me anyways. How we talk and laugh and what we say; how we stand, sit, and move; how we dress, wear our hair, and adorn our faces and bodies with make up and accessories — all these things are gendered. She rose to fame as an androgynous model for both male and female clothing, becoming the first woman to appear on both the agencies male and female boards worldwide. Erika Linder.

Erika Linder, Actress: Below Her Mouth. She’s got the eyes of Leo DiCaprio, the cheek bones of River Phoenix, and the tits of..ugh, I dunno, I’m GAY! Lisa Wade, PhD on December 26, 2014 Sociologists often say that gender is partly a performance. Erika Linder has boobs.This shouldn’t be so surprising, but the 24-year-old model says she gets shocked looks from photographers when they discover she’s not the flat-chested menswear star they’ve seen in fashion campaigns and gender-bending editorial for the last four years. Erika Linder is an iconic Swedish actress, model and creative. Jun 13, 2014 - It's all about Erika Linder! This is a fanpage for model Erika Linder. In 2011, Linder made her debut when she portrayed a young Leonardo DiCaprio for Candy Magazine. See more ideas about Erika, Androgynous, Androgynous women. Five years ago, when Swedish model Erika Linder started booking jobs for men's campaigns, it was headline news. Linder was born in Sundbyberg, Stockholm County, Sweden. Erika Anette Linder Jervemyr (born 11 May 1990) is a Swedish model and actress. <3. 119K likes. At the time, she was one of … She was the first woman to appear on the men's board back in 2011 and models for both women's and men's fashion. She is known as an androgynous model for modeling both male and female clothing. Early life. Doing Gender with the Face, Featuring Erika Linder.