Discussion. I got rolled in R3-7 pretty hard with all of the invincibility-giving enemies.

An Astral Chain guide on the blue side cases in File 10 [Madness]. Astral Chain: How To Unlock File 12. Posted on September 6, 2019 January 15, 2020 by Chappie . Each File represents one chapter in the game and you have to complete all 11 Files to complete the main story of the game.

Is file 12 worth playing right after file 11?

User Info: Sektor88. Objective: Get the dirty rag from the toilet in File 08.

Astral Chain File replay | How to access past Files. Discussion. More and more just keep appearing. Jun 22, 2020 Astral Chain's "secret" boss killed in 10m57s. Obtained: Automatically after File … I've already completed like 25 and I have like 15 more left. For the player, though, it's all about the post-game content. In this Astral Chain Epilogue Guide, we will guide you on how you can unlock the final File 12, Epilogue, in Astral Chain.

RELATED: 10 Pro Tips For Astral Chain You Should Know. Astral Chain transports you to a post-apocalyptic world where humanity now lives in a city known as The Ark. It shows you where to get every Supply Crate, Dropped Item, Buried Item, Slime (Rare Chimera) for the Slime Splatter Order, Photo Order, Toilet for the Nature Calls Order and Cat for the Feline Friends Order.
I understand that’s it in story mode and after that is pretty much just random missions/combat.

(possible spoilers) User Info: zoderos. Difficulty settings in Astral Chain aren’t permanent as you can change them mid-game. The first thing you need to do is finish the primary story campaign by playing through all 11 Files. File 12 can be unlocked in a similar fashion to a New Game + save in other titles, though File 12 is more of an Epilogue in Astral Chain than an actual New Game + offering. In a nutshell, File 12 offers an Epilogue cutscene and various pieces of end-game content in the form of combat challenges. Astral Chain is divided into a number of files that essentially work as different chapters of the game’s story. zoderos 10 months ago #1. Astral Chain; How many challenges in File 12? ... Astral Chain: File 10 [Madness] Side Cases. This is a guide for File 11 Reckoning in Astral Chain. Staying Informed. I understand that’s it in story mode and after that is pretty much just random missions/combat. 9/5/2019 (In game time) This is a highlight of my stream. The main story of Astral Chain has 11 main chapters or as Astral Chain likes to call them, Files. I’ve just finished Astral Chain file 11 and completed the story. I’ve just finished Astral Chain file 11 and completed the story. They are so boring at this point. This is where you get a lot of extra cosmetics, items, and even bosses. The option of changing difficulty setting is again granted to you at the start of each File/Chapter in the game.

File 12 is, from the game world perspective, about cleaning up the corruption around the ark.