Hey guys! Unison Attacks can be activated by pressing the "Artes" button when the Unison Gauge is filled by at least 50% and consumes 50% of the gauge on use. Raine Sage. Holy Lance does better damage, Ray opens up a devastating Unison attack, but Photon is better than both anyway. Mithos Yggdrasill; Yuan Ka-Fai; Botta; ... Tales of Symphonia; Enemies (Symphonia) Pages Without Images; Last edited by Symph on 18 April 2014 at 21:21. It is the only spell in the game that has a chain of three prerequisites, but it is not part of a "fourth tier" of spells, classified among other advanced spells. Pages in category "Tales of Symphonia Arte Lists" The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. They can only be activated by Emil Castagnier or Marta Lualdi while either is controlled by the player. Arte List; Title List; Presea Combatir. Arte List; Title List; Zelos Wilder; Kratos Aurion; Antagonists. Increases effectiveness of items used by Raine ... Happiness; Cannot be staggered while casting a spell Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the New World . This shows all Arte Lists for Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World characters on the wiki. Arte List; Title List; Regal Bryant.

Raine: S-type for buffs, T-type for healing spells. For Tales of Symphonia Chronicles on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How do I use Mystic artes? ". Something in Tales of Symphonia is really confusing me, and I can't find the answer anywhere online, so I thought I'd take a stab at asking the forum. In Tales of Symphonia, this spell is obtained only if Raine Sage is following the "Technical" arte path and has used Healing Circle enough times. Kratos/Zelos: S …