chica. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Profusion Cosmetics 21 Shade Eyeshadow Palette ~ Temptress at Amazon.com. This palette is super affordable okay only $13 that is crazy cause these colors are so pretty and really pigmented you guys have to get this brand! I'll be showing you how I created a simple, soft glam look with this drugstore palette! Makeup Bag; Hair Filter by age. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Reviews. Sultry Palette - 93oz (244) Profusion Cosmetics. My fave shimmer shade is bite. I loved almost everything about that palette, so I’m sure you can imagine my excitement when I received the Chocolates palette also. These Profusion Makeup Reviews Will Make You Want To Buy All Your Makeup At Target.

Apparently they have the temptress and sieannas palette in the same section. 241 Products 3K Reviews 2K Photos & Video 859 Q&A. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. from. Nude Eyes Makeup Case - 510oz (60) Profusion Cosmetics. Today I'm bringing you guys a new review. They had their big moment on YouTube (especially after they got sent out to a ton of influencers), but then they died down a little. Even the lighter shades are not patchy. Profusion Cosmetics MATTES 24-Shade Eyeshadow Palette & Brush: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. your own Pins on Pinterest Please try again later.

Reviews × Filter by skin/hair/eye. Currently unavailable. Sort By. iconinfo@onlinemakeupstore.in. The Artistry Eye Palette Naturals (61) Profusion Cosmetics. Photos & Videos See All. Profusion Cosmetics 21 Shade Eyeshadow Palette ~ Temptress 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Profusion Temptress Palette Review Hello! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Profusion Cosmetics Chocolates Palette Review A few months ago, I received the Profusion Cosmetics Siennas palette. So here’s to many more palette reviews to come. I have all their palettes and I’m so in love PROFUSION COSMETICS Eyeshadow Palette Temptress Ambient Lighting Palette 84 reviews.

See 1 member reviews and photos. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. 5.0.

I'm constantly on the hunt for … Profusion Cosmetics 21 Shade Eyeshadow Palette ~ Temptress 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. See more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Profusion Cosmetics Mini Artistry 10 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Mattes at Amazon.com. Filter by skin/hair/eye.

Today we are getting back to normal with the beauty reviews and talking all about Profusion Cosmetics. I wish you can get it as a single shade. Filter by age. 5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous palette! Discover (and save!) Profusion shimmers are the best and temptress has some good shadows.

Dec 5, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by priscila damian. Their products have always been a hit or miss for me, but that palette was a huge hit! By Stephanie Montes. 35 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Collection, Festival (78) Profusion Cosmetics. Menu.

Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019.

Sort By. Created with Sketch. Currently unavailable. Trending Products See All (113) Profusion Cosmetics. March 14, 2018. I had heard lots of good things about Profusion – from their affordability to their quality. Alright, let’s talk about the palette. Pro Contour 6 Colors … This palette is very pigmented and I’ve used just this palette and have done many looks. Palette; Profusion Cosmetics; Review; October 17, 2016 Profusion Cosmetics Review I hope y’all enjoyed the special celebratory posts last week for my 1 year blogging anniversary! Shop; Eyes; Lips; Face; Fragrance; Nails; Tools. ... 350 - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette 65 reviews.