Hearts of Stone brought a lot of brand new and extremely interesting items to The Witcher 3, but it’s really difficult to get them all, especially since most of them come … This thread is archived. If you want to get the good ending, during the final quest (Whatsoever a Man Soweth) you will have to face Gaunter O'Dimm - Master Mirror. Below is a searchable list of 4231 item codes from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Steam (PC / Mac). Gaunter O'Dimm, sometimes called Master Mirror or Man of Glass, was a powerful individual, creating pacts with people in exchange for their souls and being able to control time with a mere clap of his hands. They are as follows: The best saddle in the game; A horn of plently that never runs out of food; A never ending bottle of vodka; A 5000 coin reward Gaunter O'Dimm full riddle. The vodka is an ingredient for some alchemy recipe i havent found yet so i dont know about. Does anyone has the text at hand or can it be found somewhere? Next, Ctrl-F and search for "Devil Saddle" and when it shows in B slot, click on the red/purple color left of the line where "Devil Saddle" says so you select that merge. Gaunter O'Dimm (G.O.D), also known as Master Mirror, or the Man of Glass, is a character featured in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Gaunter o'Dim ist ein Nebencharakter in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, der vom Volk früher auch Spiegelmeister und Mann des Glases genannt wird. "additem ('Soltis Vodka')" Gaunter O' Dimm's Reward if you pick vodka option, gives unlimited alcohol for achemy potions so no more Alchoest and Dwarven Spirit "additem (Cornucopia)" Gaunter O' Dimm's Reward if you pick never go hungry, gives you infinite food "additem (Geralt Kontusz)" Ornate robe from wedding … In the bad ending for The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone Geralt allows Gaunter O’Dimm to claim Olgierd von Everec’s soul. Chose C Everywhere". These item IDs can be used to the additem console command to spawn items into your game. 87.

share.

Also saddle looks cool but it says something about opponents close by that i havent found out. The key to victory is a fast run straight to the house on the hill which you … Below you’ll find the full list of the new Gwent Cards that are available in the new Hearts of Stone DLC in the Witcher 3 game. Also while driving on one of the closest enemies, the effect of turbidity is superimposed. Buy-able Gaunter O'Dimm Rewards (and Viper silver sword) Buy-able Gaunter O'Dimm Rewards (and Viper silver sword) Endorsements.

Der ehemalige Spiegelhändler besitzt Informationen über Yennefer. Er kann in der Taverne in Weißgarten angetroffen werden. After quite a few attempts of finding the full riddle given by O'Dimm, I was unable to find it. Gaunter O'Dimm - a character, better known to us as the Glass Man or Mr. Mirror. "Gaunter O'Dimm, master of mirrors." save hide report.

All cards are available through purchasing from a trader or challenging and winning a new card from a character.

On the way you will find various solutions, from which none is correct. Or is the only way of obtaining to write it down yourself? Note that the Gaunter O’Dimm card is available 3 times in the game. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Never getting hungry was really good. This saddle is one of the best, horse energy will increase to 100 units, which will allow you to perform any running tasks without stopping along the way. However, this time it won't be a sword duel, but a riddle instead. You must get to the end of the road in the time limit. After O’Dimm kills von Everic he gives the player five options to chose from. Sort by. "additem('Devil Saddle')" Gaunter O' Dimm's Reward if you pick speed. He said, ... O'Dimm, on the other hand, ... Papa helped me up onto the saddle and together we rode to the nearest inn as papa told me of the quest that he was now being sent on by Gaunter O'Dimm. The item code, along with spawn commands, to give yourself the Devil Saddle in Witcher 3. 95% Upvoted . 15 comments. Which character(s) in a grekb: Just wondering what did you choose as a reward at the end of the expansion from O Dimm.