Your wishes he grants, as he swears to adore you. His tongue sharp and silvery, as he implores you. Da Ci brylanty i srebro, i złoto. Lecz kiedy przyjdzie odebrać swe długi. Skończą się śmiechy, serdeczność, przysługi. Upon his first meeting, O'Dimm presents himself as a former merchant of mirrors, now turned vagrant.

Gaunter O’Dimm / Master Mirror Song (Lyrics) His smile fair as spring, as towards him he draws you. However, he returns as the main antagonist in the DLC Hearts of Stone.

In the DLC, however, it turns out that he is a mysterious, ancient being who has been making deals and collecting human souls for millenia. W pęta Cię weźmie, zabierze bogactwo.

Życzenia Twe spełni zawsze z ochotą. Gold, silver, jewels – he lays riches before you. Czarci ten pomiot z naturą nieczystą. In the main game, he originally appears as a minor character. Hearts of Stone - Gaunter O'Dimm Lullaby - lyrics S Soundtrack - Zaklínač Playlist Share. Gaunter O'Dimm, also known as Master Mirror or The Man of Glass, is a character from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Show song His smile fair as spring, as towards him he draws you. Liczko ma gładkie i mowę kwiecistą. His tongue sharp and slivery, as he implores you. Byś cierpiał katusze, aż gwiazdy zgasną.Dzieci ze wsi Jantra śpiewają o o'Dimie Gaunter O'Dim – demon znany w wielu światach pod wieloma imionami.