I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero. That's how a superhero learns to fly (Every day, every hour turn the pain into power) When you've fighting for it all your life You've been working every day and night That's how a superhero learns to fly (Every day, every hour turn the pain into power) All the hurt, all the lies All the tears that they cried When the moment tears just right

Every morning I wake up just the same Another victim of ordinary fame I don't see myself as invincible It's not true at all I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero Trying to save the world, but never really sure I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero.

Everyday Superhero I try to save the world I'm just just your Average Ordinary Everyday Superhero Superhero yeah yeah I'm just your avrage ordinary evreyday superhero Try to save the world But never really sure I'm just your average ordinary evreyday superhero Knocked in more then nuts It's all I really am I'm just your avrage ordinary evreyday superhero Now she's stronger than you know. Everyday Superhero Lyrics: Every morning I wake up just the same / Another victim of ordinary fame / I don't see myself as invincible / It's not true at all / I'm just your average ordinary everyday All the meaner side of me. I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero I'm trying to save the world I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero Trying to save the world, but never really sure I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero Nothing more than that, that's all I … But no one knows it's only me. Genre yeet Comment by Pr0 G4m3r #### 2020-05-23T23:58:16Z Comment by User 264861314. I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero Nothing more than that, that's all I really am Just a day job that's someone's gotta do It's kinda hard when everyone looks up to you Sweeet!! I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero. A heart of steel starts to grow. Smash Mouth - Everyday Superhero Lyrics. Smash Mouth Everyday Superhero With Lyrics by Vale0626 published on 2014-10-27T23:24:42Z. Every morning I wake up just the same Another victim of ordinary fame I don't see myself as invincible It's not true at all I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero Trying to save the world, but never really sure I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero Nothing more than that, that's all I really am Just a day job that's someone's gotta do It's kinda hard when everyone looks up to you Try to make it look … The Everyday Heroes Club.