Marc Jacobs … I understand it’s Marc Jacobs but 78 DOLLARS for a brush is ridiculous. Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronzer (Permanent. ) Marc Jacobs The Bronze - Bronzer Brush No. See 4 member reviews and photos. Miriam B. SHOP THE COLLECTION THE MARC JACOBS. 12 at Marc Jacobs Beauty. 2. Feather-soft, this dome brush has an innovative, extra wide design that perfectly pairs with o!mega bronze. Bags Wallets Clothing Watches Shoes PEANUTS® X MARC JACOBS MAGDA ARCHER X THE MARC JACOBS The Traveler Tote Bag Mix and Match Straps The Bag Guide Work From Home THE ANTI-SPORT COLLECTION The Men's Collection THE COLLECTION NEW ARRIVALS. 12: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley.

Also the brush itself is a little big for bronzer application if you want to be precise at all. Which variety would you like to review? The shade looks like a real contour..almost natural like. 12. MARC JACOBS. 1. 372 reviews… Refine by price to find cheaper dupes or by brand and availability for a product more accessible for you. FEATURED. Shop the The Bronze - Bronzer Brush No. For today’s blog post I thought it would be fun to compare the two Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronze Perfect Tans: The permanent Tantric and the limited edition Tan Tastic. 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g As a beauty product junkie, this is BY FAR my favorite bronzer I have tried to date. Celebrated fashion designer Marc Jacobs showed his first collection in 1986, instantly inspiring women to push boundaries and create their own style. The limited edition Tan Tastic was extremely hard to get because it kept selling out almost immediately. dupes are shown below with comparison swatches (when available).

This product is cruelty-free. O!Mega Bronze Coconut Perfect Tan is inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water. The contour shade is more of a bronzer on me & the pinky matte highlight is great for under the eye. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Even for luxury.

They both retail for $59 CAD ($49 USD) and have 0.8 oz worth of product.

Find a variety. Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY The Bronze Bronzer Brush! While the price is steep for a bronzer, because you are getting so much product, the price per ounce is even more cost-effective than other bronzers on the market. This brush is so incredibly soft and feels amazing applying product - which is good because it better be with that price point. The quality in powder on the marc jacobs ones is amazing! Product Highlights ... Is the white march Jacobs bronzer brush with the money?Marc Jacobs Beauty The Bronze - Bronzer Brush No.

2 answers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan at Amazon.com. Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #Instamarc Light-Filtering Contour Powder! 0 answer. Miriam B. Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic!