After finishing her English literature degree at Sussex University, Brighton, Jessie worked with Man Like Me and performed as a backing singer for old school friend Jack Peñate. View Jessie Ware song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Jessie Ware . What's Your Pleasure? Oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oooh Take the weight off my shoulders See, I won't make the same mistakes when we're older 'Cause with every step yo Pop Smoke was able to channel his untamed aggression into repetitive, elemental lyrics that were colored by his force of personality (such as “Dior,” which has been tacked on to all three of his releases, including this one). We have 4 albums and 54 song lyrics in our database. Spotlight Songtext von Jessie Ware mit deutsche Übersetzung von Spotlight und Musik-video Spotlight Bedeutung Liedtext Jessie Ware Lyrics Spotlight songtext deutscher Ain't enough to say that I think of you Words can never do the things that I need them to Tell me when I'll get more than a dream of you 'Cause a dream is just a dream and I don't wanna sleep tonight In the summer of 2013, Ware played many festivals all over the world, and at the end of 2013, Jessie went on tour in the United States again.

Jessie Ware Returns to the “Spotlight” with New Single and Album. Spotlight lyrics. Watch the video for Spotlight from Jessie Ware's Spotlight (Edit) - Single for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Paroles de Spotlight. The United Kingdom tour was followed by a European tour in the second half of March 2013 and a US tour in April 2013. South Londoner Jessie Ware (born 15 October 1984) is an English singer-songwriter signed to PMR Records.

ALBUM. 2014–16: Tough Love. Jessie Ware - Alone Lyrics. The new album, Tough Love, was released on 6 October 2014.