She made her debut for the Republic of Ireland women's national football team in March 2015.

Her book Mighty Justice, co-authored with legendary civil rights lawyer Dovey Johnson Roundtree was a January 2020 Oprah best book pick, and has inspired a picture book and a young reader's edition of the biography, along with an upcoming feature film by the producers of Hidden Figures.

Katie McCabe Midfielder 45Caps.

Katie McCabe is known for her work on Tenet (2020), The Rookie (2018) and Modern Family (2009).

English. Seasons / Competitions Played: 2019 - … Join Facebook to connect with Katie Mccabe and others you may know. Current Club: Arsenal . Explore historical records and family tree profiles about Katie McCabe on MyHeritage, the world's family history network. Trusted by millions of genealogists since 2003. Katie McCabe has spent her writing life bringing stories of unsung heroes into the light. View the profiles of people named Katie Mccabe.
Katie McCabe Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Dating, Marriage, Relationship Stats, Family, Career, Wiki.Scroll below and check our most recent updates about about Katie McCabe's Biography, Salary, Estimated Net worth, Expenses, Income Reports & Financial Breakdown 2020! First Appearance: v Hungary 4 March 2015 . Photo: Courtesy of Kathy McCabe. Trusted information source for millions of people worldwide. So I had to look at the other half of my Italian family (my other maternal great-grandparents) and visit the town of Ariano Irpino in Campania to research Marie Cuzzone’s parents, Generoso Cuzzone, a carpenter born in 1862, and Caterina Scrima. Katie McCabe.

Date of Birth: 1995-09-21.

Katie McCabe is an Irish international footballer who plays for English club Arsenal.