Actor, Pankaj Berry was set to do a Punjabi film this year where “I play the protagonist who is a rich, old and corrupted man marrying a 16-year-old girl,” he says. Pankaj is a verteran actor of the … He has worked in popular movies like Mumbai Can Dance Saala , Muavza . I feel during this time off from work, I really feel gratitude and fortunate towards the fact that I got the opportunity to play such a dynamic character like Tathacharya. Films Corporation "Aao Bhag Chalen"(1995) Starring Deepak Parashar,Reema, Sadashiv Amrapurkar,Alok Nath,Ashok Saraf,Pankaj Berry,Sudhir Dalvi,Anjali Kholapure,Vivek Shauq, Music Dilip Sen Sameer Sen, Produced by Mintoo Khurana,Jasbir Singh Khurana, Directed by Prakash Kapoor.
Pankaj Berry is playing the character of Tathacharya in Sony Sab’s show Tenali Rama. Selected filmography; Television; References; External links; He did his post-graduation from Department of Indian Theatre, Panjab University, Chandigarh where he acted in many theatre productions of the department.

He was in Chandigarh prior to the lockdown. Pankaj Berry (born 8 July 1961) is an Indian film and television actor. Sharing his thoughts, Pankaj Berry said, “I really miss being on the sets of Tenali Rama. The series portrays Chinna Devi as Krishnadevaraya's senior wife and chief queen and Tirumalamba as his junior wife. At the same time, Tathacharya’s chemistry with his wife and girl friend are very different.” Pankaj Berry who has had an illustrious career feels blessed as an actor. Now, back in Mumbai with his family, the actor shares how he is k Pankaj Berry is an Indian film Actor, who has worked predominantly in Bollywood . He has also … and did post graduation from Department of Indian Theatre, Punjab University and there he acted as a theatre artist. Berry made his debut in 1988 with Khatron Ke Khiladi. He was in Chandigarh prior to the lockdown. He played in many plays. Pankaj Berry Biography & Biodata: Pankaj was born and is from Himachal Pradesh. Pankaj Berry's Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Affairs, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More. Sudesh Berry, who has been part of big movies in Bollywood like Vansh, Border, Tango Charlie, LOC Kargil, Refugee, and many more. Pankaj Berry Family, Contact-number, Affairs, Friends, Latest Updates, More Details began his acting career in 1987 with the Gul Gulshan Gulfaam television series. Bio; Real Name/Full Name: Pankaj Berry: Profession: Actor: Physical Stats & More: Height (approx.)

1 Pankaj Berry Biography | Wiki.. 1.1 Stay tuned to know more about Pankaj Berry .. 1.1.0.1 Also filed under – Pankaj Berry biography, Pankaj Berry Wikipedia, Pankaj Berry bio data, profile details, Pankaj Berry family background/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, Pankaj Berry spouse/husband name, Pankaj Berry wife name/spouse, Pankaj Berry body measurements/figure, Pankaj … In public, Tathacharya is a huge figure, very Godly. Contents.
Pankaj hails from Kalaka (H.P.) in centimeters-170 cm in meters-1.70 m in feet inches-5’ 7”: Weight (approx.) [1] His first major break came with a television series Gul Gulshan Gulfaam on Doordarshan in 1987. in kilograms-70 kg in pounds-154 lbs: Eye Colour He also appeared in Doordarshan's Mahabharat as Vichitravirya, the grandfather of Kauravas and Pandavas, He and Puneet Issar are the only actors who acted in both Mahabharat serials. Sudesh Berry is an Indian television and film actor. Starred in the shelved movie,J.J. in centimeters-170 cm in meters-1.70 m in feet inches-5’ 7”: Weight (approx.) Episodes played by Pankaj Berry Pankaj Berry is one of the most experienced and talented actors of Indian Television who is now a days appearing frequently on our show Crime Patrol. Pankaj Berry (born 8 July 1961) is an Indian film and television actor..

Tenali Rama and Tathacharya’s roles are like Tom and Jerry. Now, back in Mumbai with his family, the actor shares how he is k Bio; Real Name/Full Name: Pankaj Berry: Profession: Actor: Physical Stats & More: Height (approx.) He continued his post-graduation at the Indian Theater Department of Indian Theater of Panjab University in Chandigarh. He has worked in popular movies like Mumbai Can Dance Saala , Muavza . On the other hand, I am the complete opposite with Tenali Rama. in kilograms-70 kg in pounds-154 lbs: Eye Colour Pankaj Berry is playing the character of Tathacharya in Sony Sab’s show Tenali Rama. Contents. Pankaj Berry is an Indian film Actor, who has worked predominantly in Bollywood .