from the Asset Store : Just go to the same package in the Asset Store, and if have previously downloaded it, there should be an Import button right there. In my case, I suspect my login had timed out, so I just quit Unity and restarted it, and the asset store loaded back up just fine. More info See in Glossary in the Package Manager window: Open the Package Manager window. Hello, Just finished my first tool for the asset store, I want to make a guide with examples and upload them on youtube and add those youtube links to the asset store. Please reach out to support@unity3d.com if the issue still persists. Sell Assets on Unity. The list view displays any Asset packages that you have purchased. Sell Assets Submission Guidelines Asset Store Tools Publisher Login FAQ. One of my Unity projects utilizes UNet which is a low level multiplayer API which is now deprecated. Switch the scope to My Assets. Don't know if this helps anyone. Any purchased asset can be found at My asset via Unity editor, and of course, free asset can be downloaded without purchasing it like the attached screenshot file. Leave Feedback. ; If you are not already registered as an Asset Store Publisher login with your Unity Account here and create an Asset Store Publisher Account.

Asset packages are a handy way of sharing and re-using Unity Projects and collections of Assets. If not, just download and import again. My issue is a variation of a theme. I can't download the assest, but that's because the Open in Unity link opens the launcher, not the editor, and the launcher doesn't download the asset. However Unity generally allows it's own assets that are free to be redistributed in assets for demonstrative purposes. Affiliate Program. The Unity Standard Assets? ; Carefully read the Asset Store Provider Agreement for legal information, and the Submission Guidelines to learn about the submission process. Unity is the ultimate game development platform.

Membership Link Maker Affiliate Id. From the package scope drop-down menu, select My Assets. Discover. Submitting your content to the Asset Store: If you do not yet have an Unity Account, you can create one here. Get Asset … Most Popular Assets Top Free Assets Top Paid Assets Asset Store Blog. I'd like to choose please, upfront and not have to search for the info. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games, deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles or the Web, and connect with loyal and enthusiastic players and customers. Partners.

Other question: where do the assets go to?

Partners Program. I'll keep you guys posted if I encounter anything similar in the future. Or a package you created? Something from the Asset Store? Unity Standard Assets : Navigate to Assets > Import Package. Feedback.