Born on May 16 #2. First Name Joey #2. Joseph Michael Graceffa (born: May 16, 1991 (1991-05-16) [age 29]), is an American Teen Choice and Shorty Award nominated YouTuber, blogger, gamer, comedian, singer-songwriter, actor, writer, producer, author, model animator and internet personality from Boston, Massachusetts. 29 Year Old #4.

My name is Joey Graceffa and welcome to my official daily vlog YouTube channel where I like to film my daily life with my puppies. The Fourth Door. Joey Graceffa was born on May 16, 1991 in Marlborough, Massachusetts, to parents Joe Graceffa and Debbie O'Connor. Most Popular #254.

He has two siblings, an older sister named Nicole and a younger half brother named Jett who has autism, through his mom and his stepfather, Bob. YouTube/Joey Graceffa By Graceffa's own admission, his biological mother has been dealing with a drinking problem for most of his life. Taurus #23. Joey Graceffa is a Streamy Award-winning actor, top Internet personality, and two-time Amazing Race contestant with over 8 million YouTube subscribers.
Fight of the Living Dead. His brother was diagnosed with autism in childhood. Graceffa was born in Marlborough, Massachusetts, the son of Debbie O'Connor and Joe Graceffa.
Joey Graceffa Popularity . Louise Pentland. Web Star Born in Massachusetts #1. Joey Graceffa Web Series . Joey Graceffa Fans Also Viewed . In a video from 2012 , he first discusses his mom… Born in Massachusetts #3. Escape the Night. He has an older sister, Nicole and a half brother, Jett. Born in Marlborough, MA #1. Joey grew up in Boston, moving to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to pursue a career in entertainment. 5.5m Followers, 399 Following, 1,800 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Joey Graceffa (@joeygraceffa) When he was 12, his mother resorted to alcoholism and drug abuse. He has an upcoming book deal with Simon & Schuster.