Parks and Recreation Centers contain softball fields, soccer fields, basketball courts (indoor and outdoor), tennis courts and disc golf courses. With a picnic pavilion permit, the rate is $50 plus tax for four hours.​ Please call: 561-966-6611 for permits.​ Looking for organized sports? Enjoy the Central Florida weather year round at any of our athletic fields or … Click here!​ Explore other popular activities near you from over 7 million businesses with over …

Whether your sport of choice is basketball, football, soccer, baseball, softball, volleyball, hockey, or skateboarding, the City of Kissimmee has the facility and open space you're looking for. Explore other popular activities near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Find the best Parks near you on Yelp - see all Parks open now. These fields include baseball fields, softball fields, multipurpose fields and open spaces. PARKS Administrative Office 1792 County Services Parkway Marietta, GA 30008 (770) 528-8800 (770) 528-8801 (Fax) Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday Find the best Baseball Fields near you on Yelp - see all Baseball Fields open now. … The hourly rate for use of an adult baseball (and softball) field without lights is $25/hour plus tax (2 hour minimum). It seems most softball complexes are open only to leagues. Me and some friends want to go play some baseball/softball this weekend, but I need to find a field. VALLEY SPORTS OFFICE 6911 Laurelgrove Ave., North Hollywood, CA 91605 Phone: (818) 765-0284 Fax: (818) 764-5794 E-mail: Softball.MuniSports@lacity.org I did find a couple parks with some fields they rent out, but I was wondering, can we just go use a high school or middle school softball/baseball field? The Grady Cole Center has a football field that is host to a number of events such as Big Friday high school football.