Fierce combat took place between Tanaji and Udaybhan.
Tanhaji’s trailer was recently released, and the audience well received it.

His character will be played by Saif Ali Khan. With Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Sharad Kelkar, Kajol. About Tanhaji Malusare was a brave, vigilant military leader in the Maratha Empire.

Directed by Om Raut. The fort was defended by Udaybhan Rathod at that time, who was a fierce warrior who also led an equally deadly army composed of Rajputs, Arabs and Pathans, all working for the Mughal Empire. He was a fort-keeper and was appointed by the Mughal army chief Jai Singh I. Several scenes about Udaybhan Rathod were also seen in the trailer.

and UdayBhan Singh Rathore, a Rajput fortkeeper under Jai Singh I who worked for the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb.

Udaybhan Rathod and Tanaji Malusare clashed in a sword-fight that would create history. Tanhaji Malusare, a military chieftain in the army of the Maratha king Shivaji, leads the charge to capture the strategically important Kondhana fort guarded by the army of the fierce Rajput chieftain Udaybhan Rathod.
... was under the garrison of a very celebrated soldier under Jai Singh I called Udaybhan Rathod. The fort is said to have been controlled by Udaybhan Rathod, who was a Rajput officer and was appointed by Mughal general Jai Singh I. The real story of Tanhaji Malusare. When the troops reached inside the fort, the guards at the fort sensed the army coming and the Mughal soldiers attacked the Maratha soldiers.

But you must know the real story of the courageous hero Tanhaji. … The Battle of Sinhagad took place during the night on 4 February 1670 on the fort of Sinhagad (then known as Kondhana after the sage Kaundinya), near the city of Pune, Maharashtra, India.. He […] The battle was fought between Tanaji Malusare, commander of the Maratha Empire under Shivaji. The upcoming movie stars Ajay Devgan as Tanhaji and Saif Ali Khan as Udaybhan Rathod in lead roles. The most capable commander among them was Udaybhan Rathore.