How do I get set up with Curve Cash? Curve Black card holders, which costs £9.99 a month will be able to choose three retailers at a time, and can also receive Curve Cash for an unlimited period. Which retailers can I earn Curve Rewards with? Curve Black is the next step up, with a monthly subscription cost of £9.99. Are there any restrictions to Curve Rewards? There’s also Curve rewards where you can earn 1% cashback from a selection of 100+ retailers, with the money sent right to your Curve Cash card. What happens if I get a refund on a transaction I earned points for? Your points can’t be used to withdraw cash at an ATM; if your Curve Cash card is selected in the app the withdrawal will be declined. Curve Metal customers will earn 1% cashback on purchases at six retailers at a time and receive Curve Cash for an unlimited period. The crux of the upcoming changes, announced today, is that refunds will no longer head straight back to the card you paid with, but will instead land in your virtual Curve Cash Card. My votes would be: Disney shop Hotels.com HMRC (only joking!) With Curve Cash, you'll earn 1% instant cashback every time you spend with Curve at your chosen retailers.

See all 9 articles Apple Pay . However, holders of its … How much are Curve Cash points worth? One (1) point is equivalent to one (1) pence (GBP) - so 100 points = 1.00 GBP. Maybe we could list retailers here that would be popular! How do I make my Curve card the … Curve Black has all the benefits of Curve Blue but with more generous spend and ATM withdrawal limits abroad plus Worldwide Travel Insurance and … How much are Curve Cash points worth? Rewards points can be earned from transactions made at the pre-selected list of the following retailers: American Golf; Argos; Arcadia; Babies R Us; Boots Burton … … Additional cashback retailers? Where can I use Apple Pay? What Is Apple Pay? Previously this was a collection pot for the cashback points for when you used Curve with specific retailers or money that was sent to you by other Curve cardholders using Curve Send, now it’ll also collect refund cash. Product and Features. Which devices can I use Apple Pay with? The business said its Curve Metal card holders, which costs £14.99 a month, will earn 1 per cent instant cashback on purchases at six retailers at a time, and can receive Curve Cash for an unlimited period. I’m on a different rewards programme, how does Curve Cash affect me? Curve’s game-changing app makes your mobile … Spend money with the new Curve card; Get your £10 cash deposited into your account! Can I use it abroad? Which retailers can I earn Curve Rewards with? The current cashback retailers list is pretty good, but I’d love some more retailers to choose from. cdd89 February 23, 2020, 4:09pm #1. How do I add my Curve card to Apple Pay? Combine multiple cards, earn instant Curve Cash cashback at 3 retailers of your choice from 100+ for 90 days, get amazing FX rates, Go Back In Time and get Curve Customer Protection. Which retailers can I earn Curve Cash with? Retail deals. The current cashback retailers list is pretty good, but I’d love some more retailers to choose from. KING OF ALL CARDS Curve gives you financial freedom, simplifying your mobile banking experience by connecting your current, business and personal accounts to one smart card and an even smarter app.

Download Curve and use the code FREE2 to get £10 absolutely free when you first use your Curve card** Terms & Conditions.