Hi all, I have a metron cluster of 3 nodes running.
Please refer to our Development Guidelines for the complete guide to follow for contributions.

Priority: Major . Re: Site-book broken in master: Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:43:45 GMT: Thanks for the feedback Otto. Metron integrates a variety of open source big data technologies in order to offer a centralized tool for security monitoring and analysis. In addition, if a new version of apache/metron-bro-plugin-kafka has been released, the development environments in apache/metron should be updated to point to the latest plugin release. METRON-1960; Metron - How to use Java API of Profiler client. I'm not too familiar with our infrastructure afa impact of switching to ascii doc, but I think it's worth considering if it allows us to have a consistent rendering markdown that's easy to use. Log In. Automated link testing is a good idea. I also have pycapa, pcap-service, and pcap-replay running. Pull Request Checklist Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache Metron (Incubating). XML Word Printable JSON. Type: Bug Status: To Do. Apache Metron. Details. Creating a Maintenance Release Metron; METRON-1278; Strip "Build Status" widget from root README.md in site-book build Export. This allows it to parse properly in GitHub MD as well as our Doxia site-book docs. I'm using Metron 0.4 version. I'm trying to understand the role of these three and it's a bit fuzzy to me.

Hello everyone, I am new to the world of cybersecurity and big data and I have been assigned with the task of trying to download Metron and test it on Ubuntu VM .