Click on I'm a fan and be the first! Known as the Hatters, Stetson University has 18 NCAA Division I teams that compete in the Atlantic Sun Conference, Pioneer Football League and Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference.

Stetson University Athletics DeLand, United States. The Conquistadors men’s claimed a 7-0 loss over the Hatters. Stetson is an NCAA Division I member of the Atlantic Sun Conference. Team Info. For general recreation, the university also offers play fields, a second gym, tennis courts and more. The official Men's Tennis page for the Stetson University Hatters Need-based and academic scholarships are available for student-athletes. Head Coach: Sasha Schmid. Features team info, team players, photo gallery, schedule and fans. The Hatters compete in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and are members of the Atlantic Sun Conference for most sports, except for the football team, which competes in the Pioneer Football League.Their mascot is John B. State: Florida Division: NCAA Division 1.

Athletic scholarships are available for NCAA Division I, NCAA Division II, NAIA and NJCAA. The Stetson University Hatters participate in a number of athletic programs, with competitions managed and overseen by the NCAA. Directions Merchandise Supporting Athletics.

Stetson University. Overview Sports Schedules Tickets. Headlines.

Stetson University-an NCAA Division I school-features a variety of competitive sports facilities, from a special tennis complex, to a softball field, to a gymnasium for conference basketball games. Mascot: Hatters. The Stetson Hatters are composed of 18 teams representing Stetson University in intercollegiate athletics. Stetson University sports news and features, including conference, nickname, location and official social media handles.

Stetson University Women's Tennis. The matches were scored using the new scoring system previously adopted at the NCAA Division II and III levels, where the three doubles …

0 Fan. See All Headlines >> Fans Come On!
Information about the school: Students: Approximately 4 500 students. I have an excellent Ektelon stringing machine I would like to donate to the tennis team if you are interested. Stetson University does offer athletic scholarships for Football. Stetson University Former names DeLand Academy DeLand College DeLand University MottoPro Deo et Veritate Motto in English For God and Truth TypePrivate Research Coeducational Higher education institution Established1883 FounderHenry Addison DeLand Religious affiliation Protestant No affiliation Academic affiliations SAC… In the 2019-2020 Schedule, both teams will play more games on the road than at home, with the marquee match-ups against NCAA Division I California State University and Stetson University.

Stetson University Tennis. – The Florida National University tennis teams played their third game of the season on Tuesday afternoon, as the Conquistadors faced off with Ave Maria University Gyrenes.