Slow Shutter Fast Cam. ** Features of LongExpo: 1. Thankfully, there’s an app for that. Three shooting modes: s… After testing many different apps, by far the best long-exposure camera app for Android is called Long Exposure Camera 2. Download: Stabilized Night Camera ($2.99) Time to Gear Up Your iPhone.

Created by Cogitap Software, Slow Shutter Cam is the highest-rated slow shutter camera app for iPhone.

Slow Shutter Cam digitally combines multiple photos to create one long exposure, so you’ll get more natural results with longer shutter speeds since the app has more images to work with.However, if the shutter speed is too long, you risk blurring out your subjects altogether, which is why you should experiment with these settings for each photo. The controls look a bit clunky but all of the features are there: control the shutter speed from 0.5 to 15 seconds, sensitivity, self-timer mode and light trail mode. Best long exposure camera apps A1 SuperSlo Shutter Camera – Long Exposure Cam & Pic Editor. Now that you know all about the best long exposure apps for iPhone, it’s time to gear up with some hardware. (Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.) Free on the App Store for iPhone/iOS. The design of the app is great and everything is straight to the point. When it comes to long exposure apps, Slow Shutter Cam is the iPhone photographer’s weapon of choice.

Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical. In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all … 1. Best long exposure apps for iPhone.

Pretty great for a free app. Here are the best long exposure apps for your iPhone. Photographic archive path can be changed. ‎** Capture fantastic long exposure and light trail photos ** ** Add amazing effects after long exposure photo capture ** LongExpo is a camera app that enables you to capture high quality long exposure, light trail/stream, and low light photos. Slow Shutter Cam. This app works very well as a long exposure calculator for novices in long exposure photography as well as professionals. This is all I at least what I would expect in a paid app but for free.

The app gets rid of blurry photos in the set and aligns the rest, so you get a clear image even without a tripod. I've found a few other long exposure apps in the App Store but I don't find them as intuitive and as easy to use as Slow Shutter Cam.
An alarm at the end of the timer would be nice, but I seldom use it. New features! As with the Live Photo option above, you will need a tripod to achieve the best results. Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.

Slow Shutter Cam has three different capture modes that can be used to snap the perfect slow shutter snapshot including Motion Blur, Light Trail, and Low Light. Install Long Exposure Camera 2 for free from the Google Play Store; Step 3: Change Exposure Duration . As a heads up, the UI leaves a lot to be desired, but the functionality is where it's at. Slow Shutter Cam.
I am grateful for the lack of annoying advertisements. Long exposure apps overlay multiple exposures of the same scene to imitate the effect.