She is an actress, known for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017), Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie (2015) and Attack on Titan (2013). She starred in school plays and an acclaimed production of "Breezeblock Park" in the role of Betty. Anna had dreamed all her life of becoming actress even though her family had no background in the arts whatsoever. He is more recently known for his role as the dwarf Balin in The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014), and as Ian Garrett in the 2014 BBC TV mini-series The Missing starring alongside James Nesbitt. The rather striking Anna Maxwell-Martin is a rising star on both stage and screen. Take a visual walk through her career and see 84 images of the characters she's voiced and listen to 4 clips that showcase her performances. She is an actress, known for Troll (1986), V: … Little Woods. Unlimited movies sent to your door, starting at $7.99 a month. Elizabeth Maxwell movies and TV shows. A big one. ELIZABETH MAXWELL WELCOME. Hello, and welcome to my website! But what you may not know about me is that I'm a nerd. Jenny Beck, Actress: Troll. 2002 The Sum of All Fears (visual effects technical director) 2001 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (shader writer - uncredited) 2001 Dr. Dolittle 2 (3D lighting artist: Rhythm & Hues - as Elizabeth Keith) 1998 From the Earth to the Moon (TV Mini-Series) (cg supervisor - 2 episodes) Elizabeth Maxwell, Actress: Zeruda no densetsu: Buresu obu za wairudo. 8,607 Followers, 467 Following, 620 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Elizabeth Maxwell (@elizabethmaxwell) Jenny Beck was born on August 3, 1974 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Jennifer Leeann Beck. Since 1998, DVD Netflix has been the premier DVD-by-mail rental service. The film A Perfect Getaway saw my introduction to the big screen, and the TV show Criminal Minds to the small. Elizabeth Maxwell was born as Elizabeth K. Maxwell. Elizabeth Maxwell is a voice actress known for voicing Albedo, Bishamon, and Ymir. Anna Maxwell Martin, Actress: Becoming Jane. Join for a free month. 1996 The Fan (caterer) 1996 Ruby Jean and Joe (TV Movie) (caterer) 1996 The Nutty Professor (caterer) 1996 James and the Giant Peach (caterer - uncredited) 1995 The Indian in the Cupboard (caterer) 1995 A Walk in the Clouds (caterer) 1994 Angels in the Outfield (assistant chef) 1994 Rapa Nui … Contact Info: Make your movie list and get Blu-rays and DVDs conveniently delivered to you with free shipping both ways.