Tennessee Waltz fits naturally into that theme and is yet another cigar from Crowned Heads to be crafted at My Father Cigars S.A. in Estelí, Nicaragua. Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz.

Crowned Heads owes a great deal to the people of Tennessee for their support from the very beginning.

The program was launched in 2017 for Tennessee Waltz and Yellow Rose. Tennessee Waltz will be sold in boxes of 20 and will retailer for $9 each, or $180 per box of 20. The Crowned Heads Lineup: 2011: Four Kicks 2012: Headley Grange 2012: Mule Kick – Limited Edition And so it is with a sincere spirit of gratitude that we present “Tennessee Waltz.” This unique medium-to-full bodied cigar is available exclusively in our great state of Tennessee. And so it is with a sincere spirit of gratitude that we present “Tennessee Waltz.” This unique medium-to-full bodied cigar is available exclusively in our great state of Tennessee. Crowned Heads owes a great deal to the people of Tennessee for their support from the very beginning. Mr. Huber told me specifically the first round of 5,000 has already sold out, and the next shipment will arrive in 3-4 weeks. According to their site this cigar was created to say Thank You to all the support they’ve received from the great people in Tennessee. Simply enter your details below and we will send you an e-mail when “Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz Cigar - Single” is back in stock! Each box will contain a card that explains the inspiration behind the name according to Crowned Heads co-founder Jon Huber.

Crowned Heads introduced the Tennessee Waltz this year to only their retailers in the state of Tennessee. In fact, my first 1/2 of an inch on this Tennessee Waltz is already ash. Copyright © 2020 Crowned Heads | Website template by ShopifyWebsite template by Shopify Crowned Heads owes a great deal to the people of Tennessee for their support from the very beginning.

1100 Mount Juliet, TN 37122 615.288.408… The Tennessee Waltz by Crowned Heads is showing some heart.

Crowned Heads owes a great deal to the people of Tennessee for their support from the very beginning.

We will not send you any other e-mails or add you to our newsletter, you will only be e-mailed about this product! Jon Huber from Crowned Heads isn’t shy on his appreciation of Tennessee or music as evidenced from the company’s nomenclature of previous lines. Meant to honor, and only be sold through, the state of Tennessee, the Tennessee Waltz is made by the Garcia family at the My Father Cigars factory in Esteli, …

The Cigar prop review of the Tennesee Waltz Cigar by Crowned Heads. This cigar, made by My Father Cigars, is based off the song, Tennessee Waltz which was playing in the dance hall where Jon Huber’s maternal grandparents met. Crowned Heads is a premium cigar company committed to producing cigars of artisanal quality that are defined by a combination of excellent flavor, balance, and consistency. Crowned Heads is no stranger to the concept of regional releases, and the endearingly-named Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz perhaps makes the most sense, considering the acclaimed boutique brand calls it home. Aside from being in a completely new Cigar Lounge (Silo Cigars in Knoxville, TN) I’m also doing this review on the fly.

Tennessee Waltz Retail Locations Belle Meade Premium Cigars 4518 Harding Pike Nashville, TN 37205 615.297.7963 Big Star Cigar 3384 N. Mount Juliet Road, Ste. The Tennessee Waltz is a 5 1/2 x 52 Robusto Extra that is unbanded with an orange ribbon at the foot. Crowned Heads' Tennessee Waltz was an original Tennessee exclusive that Anthony's was able to snag. The Tennessee Waltz is a new regular production release from the guys over at Crowned Heads, and it’s only available in the state of Tennessee. The name Tennessee Waltz is in reference to the song that was playing when his maternal grandparents met. Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter giveaways! And so it is with a sincere spirit of gratitude that we present “Tennessee Waltz.” Tennessee Waltz is manufactured by My Father Cigars S.A. in Esteli, Nicaragua, and is the first Crowned Heads cigar to utilize a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. Flavors have re-emerged. The cigar has a Connecticut broadleaf wrapper covering a Nicaraguan binder and filler blend.

Crowned Heads is known for their limited-edition regional cigar releases, so let us introduce you to the Tennessee Waltz. These cigars are extremely limited in production and now is your opportunity to add them to your humidor! And the Tennessee Waltz by Crowned Heads finally finds its complexity and balance.

And so it is with a sincere spirit of gratitude that we present “Tennessee Waltz.” Tennessee Waltz is manufactured by My Father Cigars S.A. in Esteli, Nicaragua, and is the first Crowned Heads cigar to utilize a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper.

Follow us Twitter Facebook YouTube Blog feed Instagram. Crowned Heads - Tennessee Waltz Robusto Cigars. Well, AtlanticCigar.com is lucky enough to grab our hands on three of these exclusive State releases.