All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. With Abir Chatterjee, Jaya Ahsan, Shataf Figar, Sabyasachi Chakrabarty. Aami Joy Chatterjee Bengali Drama Thriller. Aami Joy Chatterjee is a Bengali movie released on 12 Jan, 2018. Starring Jaya Ahsan, Abir Chatterjee, Sabyasachi Chakraborty, Shataf Figar Genres Thriller Director Manoj Michigan. Description: Aami Joy Chatterjee is a movie starring Abir Chatterjee, 720p, Jaya Ahsan, 720p, and Shataf Figar. SYNOPSIS. Powered By Evolution Media. TRENDING STORIES. "Aami Joy Chatterjee" is the journey of a ruthless, self-centered and egoistic businessman Joy, whose definition of life and its situations is described by the all important 'I' , 'me' and 'myself'. RATE IT. 1 25. Try watching this video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser. See More. Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. 3 talking about this. Aami Joy Chatterjee is a Bengali thriller/fantasy film. Starring Abir Chatterjee and Jaya Ahsan in the lead, ‘Aami Joy Chatterjee’ is a fantasy thriller. 12 Jan, 2018. Summary User Reviews Critic Reviews . 81%. 2 8. Directed by Manoj Michigan. Egoistic, self-centred and ruthless. 3 38. Aami Joy Chatterjee is a movie starring Abir Chatterjee, Jaya Ahsan, and Shataf Figar. 4.1 USERS RATING. 0. 376 votes 5 206. 1 hrs 54 mins. "Aami Joy Chatterjee" is the journey of a ruthless, self-centered and egoistic businessman Joy, whose definition of life and its situations is described by the all important 'I' , 'me' and 'myself'. 4 97.