BOXYCHARM. Everything in my May 2020 BOXYCHARM! Shades and styles of products may vary. Especially with getting a 5 piece brush set and two lip liners. Free Shipping. Check out the full spoilers for ALL the items in the May 2020 BOXYCHARM + coupon! •Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer- my choice, I'm hoping this will work with my very fair … Subscription Box Spoilers May 2020. Pretty Vulgar Eyeshadow Primer. Subscription Box Spoilers / BoxyCharm Spoilers / Boxycharm.

... the quantity of a single product may be limited to 1 to 3 per Charmer. We have full spoilers for one variation of the May 2020 BoxyCharm base box! Check out the full spoilers for the May 2020 BOXYCHARM + coupon! Sutra Beauty Mini Curling Wand ($49.99) Subscribers get 1 of the 5 items shown here. I don’t have anything against it, but I … This is my first luxe box, and honestly, I'm not mad. Subscription Box Spoilers May 2020. *The picture above illustrates one of many variations of our July BOXYCHARM.

Click to compare box variations.

Tarte Micellar Magic Makeup Remover & Cleanser. Here’s one variation of the May box: ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads. Choose base, upgrade to Boxyluxe, or sign up for our premium subscription. Studio Makeup Ease to Wear Palette. Add-Ons ship free and separately from your Boxy. May 2020 base box variation 8 Definitely slightly bummed I received the violet Voss palette from a previous Boxycharm month.

8 likes.

BoxyLuxe (variation 16, 3.8 lbs). Appeal Cosmetics Ultra Creme Liquid Lipstick. The curling wand was packed in a drawstring pouch, so it’s easy to bring anywhere! Your customized beauty membership with five full-size products worth over $125 for only $25 per month.

There are variations in the box – see them here.